This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Revival (Discussion/ Confessionals)

Topic » Survivor: Revival (Discussion/..

3262 days 7 hours ago
RedChaos
This is where the discussion of the new season- Survivor: Revival will be taking place!
3262 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Everything revealed tonight!

See the new cast, the new tribes, and new twists that will enter the game!

Survivor: Revival is here!
3260 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
Logan:

So me bob Martha speaks and thephenomanalone are in a alliance and we're gonna be the bosses of the tribe well I'm gonna be the big boss and I've got a few tricks up my sleeve alsoSo I promise you this is gonna be a great season
3260 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
Shaun:

Conffesional: OMG YAS IM GONNA SLAY THIS COMP I already have set allies, but I have 1 or 2 enemies on my tribe... But right now I'm already controlling my trives moves
3260 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
Bob:

The game hasnt even started and i am in a five alliance of me logan damian jade and shae. So if everyone sticks together we can prob all make the merge.
3259 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
Shaun:

So I'm running my tribe at the moment so it doesn't matter if we lose but it would be good to keep the numbers
3258 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
Logan:

I've got a alliance if five at the moment so if we do lose I will still be safe I trust Martha the most out of them so it's gonna be easy till the merge
3256 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Aria:

Well it looks like we have majority! But I have no idea who the 4th vote was
3256 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Shaun:

well well well Gisele is gone and I now have an alliance with the other tribe so my game is secured until merge>:)
3254 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Damian:

Haven't sent one in yet, so I thought I might as well since I'm bored af.

Basically, when the game started and I saw my tribe, I was like, "Wow, I don't know any of them except for Bob who just voted me out in a Survivor game like a week ago." So I got to work and messaged Bob right away to "work together" in hopes that he won't go after me again and we can coexist on this tribe. Then I mailed two others and one replied by adding me straight into a chat of four people, with me being the fifth. Another bad sign. I was very clearly added to the chat last and the other four were there first, so I'm at the bottom of this totem pole, not to mention Bob was in it. So for premerge at least I can ride with this majority alliance and then really start to work my magic either at a tribe swap or merge.
3254 days 12 hours ago
vergi1
I like the sound of Damien... But I hate Bob tbh :3
3254 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Tray:

I don't like the switch nessasarly but if we
Like stay in these tribes for like week then switch back to regular everyone might be mad at each other making a better game and not a safe one thank you
3254 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Shaun:

Confessional: Wow... I knew lapakati were sucking at challenges BUT A TRIBE SWAP THIS EARLY!!! YAS!!!! We have their only active: Ryan and we basically have the inacts over on their team. >:) time to cause a bit of mischief
3254 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
I definitely think Damian is the Tyler of this season. Shaun is the only one here that seems to be a villain.
3254 days 3 hours ago
vergi1
Id have to agree with that :3
3253 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Please remember to keep all Viewers lounge info and anything that goes on in here secret. If anyone asks to seek info here please tell me. I really appreciate it. If anyone does release info they will not be returning and be banned from the series.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!