This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Papua New Guinea (Confessionals)

Topic » Survivor: Papua New Guinea..

3339 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Noah:

The plan to evict Philip is to get Courtney and Timothy to realize if Philip makes it to the end he will win. If I do not see trust in them voting Philip, I will use the idol on myself because they will probably be voting me. If they do seem like they are voting Philip, I will use the idol on whoever Honey & Philip are voting
3339 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Noah:

I told Philip that I told Courtney that I wanted him gone to only make her think I was targetting him. Philip made a dramatic statement that was apparently supposed to make it more believable to Courtney.. i dunno..i dont think Philip bought that.
3339 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Courtney to Tim:

Do you want to take out Phillip? Please, I have a poem I want to share with you that I hope will make you say yes.

Roses are red
Violets are red
Grass is red
Bushes are red
Trees are red
Oh God my garden's on fire!
3339 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Tim:

Well as soon as we thought we were out of the woods, Phil tells me that Everyone is coming after him. But i have an idol that i will use because it will assure us f4. And i need him as much as he needs me!
3339 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Courtney:

Okay, I made to the final 5 of this season! I know you might have doubted me, but I am the goddess of this season, this series, and even life as we know it! Okay, so at the final 5, Noah came up to me with a final 2 deal, I accepted, but there was a problem. I kid you not, he sent it to Phillip. I mean, how stupid can you be? You must really have an IQ of zero, because you're just so stupid. I mean, how could someone like you be the queen's ally in this game? So, now we got Timothy's ass so we can blindside that little shit known as Phillip and dominate this game like the motherfucking royals we are. Also, I am the greatest player to have ever played this game. Everyone trusts me, and I know I'll win in a 10-0 vote, with the 9 jurors and the VL voting for me to win the game. Please, you might deny it, but everyone knows it, I am the greatest queen in the history of history, and that queen's known as Queen Crazy Courtney.
3339 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Philip:

It's about time and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone voted her xD
Although I have a feeling she may have an idol I know she can't screw me with it and if noah Gets out well that's 1 possible threat out the door xD
also if I'm voted out don't forget to use my magical idol :D
3339 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Noah:

I decided to use my idol on Courtney to gain her trust and in case Philip uses an idol.. If every one votes how they are supposed to and Philip uses an idol, there might be a re-vote between honey and timothy! :O
3339 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Noah:

Courtney just told me she has an idol like AJs that can only be used on her and only after the vote. I will be using my idol on Timothy instead! If Philip uses an idol now, Honey will be sent home because every one else will be safe!
3336 days 23 hours ago
RedChaos
Noah:

Do these bitches know how to play survivor? NO. Courtney/Honey voted Timothy and Timothy/Philip voted Courtney!!!! THEY TRIED GETTING EACH OTHER OUT.. WTF.
If I do make F2,  I wont win. . I've got too much blood on my hands!

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!