This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Papua New Guinea (Confessionals)

Topic » Survivor: Papua New Guinea..

3357 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
3356 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
Alana H. Confessional

"I am so happy to be out on the island! This is a fantastic experience already! I'm probably among a lot of experienced, past players, but I'm not afraid to put forth full effort and win the game. I know I can if I play my cards right. That's why I've already approached a few Madang members with some small talk, in hopes of forging an alliance soon. I think it's more important to have a secure spot than win challenges because soon enough winning challenges will be a negative and if I don't have a fall cushion I could be in trouble. My worst fear in the game is being in the minority because in Survivor that is a very difficult position to recover from. This is a numbers game so I better start adding.
3354 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Alessandra's confessional

ok confesion
i talk to copenhag and zk!! they seem to like me!! i have hard time mailing people because of white memner status. I hope to be yellow soon. when i yellow i will win lots of group game. i plan to do anythin to win this game. i have a lie plann that make jonny fairplay look like jesus
3354 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Courtney M. Confessional

Okay, I thought I was going to be all happy and all that, but after looking at this cast, I just need to say my opinion. First of all, I'm in an alliance with Zkboizz, to which I'm going to be nice to. Because hey, it's an alliance, and if it brings me further into this game, then heck yeah, I'm going to milk that cow. But, let's talk about the two other tribes. The tribe with the Tengaged veterans are just cruel leaders who take a shit on the noobs and only care about themselves, which trust me, I'm going to prove these self-centered users wrong. Then, there's the tribe that are smack in the middle, who even though you said were just people who wanted to try everything, I personally think that they're nothing more than wannabes who are just trying to make themselves look cool even though it's painfully obvious they're not. Then, there's the noobs tribe, which I'm on. I like this tribe actually, I love the underdogs, and I can't wait to show the older users we have what it takes. But, Copenhagen's my only problem. He said he was going out on a date with his girlfriend. But to me, he really said he was going out, and by that I mean out of this game. So, I can't wait to play this game, and by the end of this game, everyone will have a strong opinion of why I am.
3353 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Courtney's confessional:

Right now, I'm pleased to say that this queen's the master strategist of this season. First of all, I'm involved in two alliances with Bryce and Zkboizz on my tribe, and after Jack quit, I'm involved in the majority on my tribe. Plus, if I make it to merge, I'll be in an alliance with Honey from the other tribe. But of course, they're just peasants and nothing more than basic bitches compared to me, someone who's proud to be a queen. I also have two guaranteed votes for Will, and if he self votes, then Will will be 17th place. Trust me, I'm calling more shots than a drunk at a bartender. In fact, this season should have been called Red's Survivor: A Queen and 17 Basic Bitches. I'm going to be the greatest player you'll ever see, and heck, if you're blind, I'll still be the greatest player you'll ever see.
3352 days 23 hours ago
RedChaos
Philip's confessional:

He really hasn't done anything or even shown presence so therefore the alliance of TheLogic, iiamazing, Spinner and I have come to this conclusion and vote pretty quickly ^^
It kinda sucks that I was the only person present for the challenge but it's alright ^^
I just hope for more activity in the future ^^
3352 days 23 hours ago
RedChaos
Timothy's confessional:

Currently I am in a foursome with Me, Max, Aj and Elissa. But, Elissa is the lowest on the totem pole, in book ;)
3352 days 23 hours ago
RedChaos
Courtney's confessional:

I don't have really much to say in this confessional. But first, HELL YEAH! I'm so happy that I proved to the world today that I'm the challenge queen. I'm so glad I got 3 correct answers in a row (even though one was spam and basically against the rules). So yeah, there's no curse with red tribes after all, which is really good news for people that like red. So yeah, in my opinion, this tribe should be called, "Bryce and Crazy Courtney", since we were the only people that even put an effort in this challenge, and once again, were the only ones. So yeah, I'm really happy I showed I was the Janelle of this group game, and I'm ecstatic today to say "Bye bye" to one of the cocky Tengaged know-it-all veterans.
3351 days 11 hours ago
RedChaos
AJ's confessional:

This will be the tribal that shows how much power I have in my alliance, if Gerald goes home I'm in control, if Andrew goes home I'm at the bottom, I want to vote out Gerald
3351 days 11 hours ago
RedChaos
Bryce's confessional:

Alright so far so good for this game! I managed to survive my first tribal council, but my tribe is already down to 4 thanks to Jack quitting.. Not sure why he couldn't just let us vote him out, but hey it is what it is.

I'm not sure if next tribal will be this simple though. The 4 of us remaining are working together (Will should've received 4 votes but I forgot to vote). So next tribal will indeed be a tough one.

I think I've made enough social connections with all 3, at least enough this early in that game that should keep me safe. And if I feel really nervous, I do have the HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL BUM BUM BUM.

*nickelback plays "feelin way too damn good" in the background*

But I would hate to use it this early.

I'm gonna continue to talk to Courtney because the two of us seem to be working the hardest at challenges for our tribe. Zarak & myself also had a small, but personal talk yesterday so hopefully I can further that social chemistry between the two of us. Alessandra and I also talked before and she seemed to like me. But it's all about reading these people at this point.

Hoping we can win a few more challenges before another tribal so I can further my social game though.
3350 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Bryce's confessional:

This tribe swap will majorly change things. If I'm super lucky, all four of my tribe will wind up on the same tribe so we have an easy ride to merge, which I hope is Final 10. If not, then I'm gonna have to step up my social game, or play my idol at the right time.
3349 days 23 hours ago
RedChaos
Timothy's confessional:

With the swap i need to find more allies to keep me safe. but not Andrew, i basically told my old alliance to vote him out. Maybe Zander or Phil. But i have an idol, so i dont have to worry for a while.
3349 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Courtney's confessional:

First of all, I am the most powerful person in this game right now. I'm so powerful right now that I made everyone here my basic bitches. Let's see, I'm in an alliance with Noah and Bryce, and maybe someone else, but shit, if the other one wants to be a mute motherfucker, then let them be mute. Also, we decided to vote out Max, who has clearly wandered out of this game and has wandered into the ocean, where he should be, because hey, he's done jackshit in this game. I mean, come on, clearly I am one of your greatest players to have ever played, maybe even in the history of Tengaged am I the greatest player. Well, let me dominate, and let me be me.
3348 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
Courtney:

I vote to evict Zarak, also, here's my voting confessional.

"I'd insult your intelligence, but then again, you don't have any intelligence."
3347 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Timothy:

I am now in a foursome with Me, Phil, Austin and Zander!. My first target is Andrew, because he is inact and he was the only person looking for an idol. So he's gotta go.
3347 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Bryce:

Alrighty, so this tribe swap puts me in an awkward spot. TheLogic made a 4 person alliance with Courtney, Aj, himself, and myself. We easily took out Max, but tonight they wanna vote Zakar. Zakar is my closest ally right now, so I have a bunch of options.

Vote out the dude.
Play my idol.
Save the idol, and attempt to cause a 3-3 tie or get court to flip.

I'm gonna talk to Honey and inform her of this power alliance. I'm gonna try and get her to work with me and zakar to form the new alliance. I wanna cause a 3-3 tie then in the revote try and get court to flip.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!