This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Papua New Guinea (Discussion)

Topic » Survivor: Papua New Guinea..

3345 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
yeah, she like curses you if you vote her out or something, its hilarious.
3345 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
Ummm, this is hilarious:

I posted at a challenge forum, like i checked in, AJ just asked me for an alliance. :/
3345 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Done XP
3343 days 18 hours ago
WANJ
At the beginning it seemed Courtney was a big character/player but now it seems she has became just there.
3343 days 18 hours ago
RedChaos
I agree. Courtney seemed really manipulative and powerful but now she's gone a bit under as the merge hit. Still think she's a good player though.
3343 days 8 hours ago
yinzer149
I think she is in a good spot to win. If she played to hard than she would get voted out before F7
3343 days ago
RedChaos
I actually think she's near next to be voted out. She could make final 6 and then get the vote but let's remember.... She's got the special idol XD so it's going to take a lot of work to vote her out for good.
3341 days 18 hours ago
RedChaos
Recently had Austin quit jury because he doesn't like the fact of having two lives in the game (he got out due to a special idol) very poor sportsmanship. He will not be allowed back. EVER. I'm actually pretty pissed and disgusted
3341 days 16 hours ago
CHAEL
Idols are the best thing to have in this game... Especially when you have 5 of them in the merge
3340 days 3 hours ago
yinzer149
true dat ^^^^
3340 days 1 hour ago
vergi1
So Tru chael, haha unless they are cursed
3339 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
I tried not having a lot of idols in the game last season but it just didn't work. I had 3 special idols in this season (one in every tribe) and it's not like you can slide into final 3 with it.
I'm still debating on whether or not I should stick with final 3 or do a final 2.
3338 days 22 hours ago
yinzer149
FINALE TIME!!

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!