This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Papua New Guinea (Discussion)

Topic » Survivor: Papua New Guinea..

3368 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
This is where everyone can talk about the most recent and upcoming season!
Hope to have an active viewers lounge this time around. It's our tenth season, let's make it special :)
3368 days 2 hours ago
me2013
I am loving this side of the game - and some of your applicants are already getting me excited... I hope we get a sweepstake
3367 days 13 hours ago
RedChaos
I'm really excited about this season (not that I wasn't about last season) but this marks the tenth season and as we get farther away from all-stars I can start bringing back some players as more and more come and play.

A couple spoilers for this season:

-it could potentially have a tribe theme. There's no doubt some of you probably looked at the applications and saw what I was asking. If a theme fits then we are for sure having it.

-it looks like there will be three tribes possibly even more. It's been - season since we've seen three tribes and if this season does then that'll be 3 seasons in which the three tribe format is used. The last time more than 3 tribes appeared was way back in coasta rica (season 4)

-it's a final 3. There's been a common rotation between final 2 and 3. Since Honduras featured a final 2 this season is defintely a final 3.

-idols are going not going to be a big part of the season and then they will be. A little confusing I know but the new twist this season is going to be very fun. There's nonmore guessing on idols. If you want to find one you're going to have to work. A little more about this will be explained when the season begins.
3367 days 13 hours ago
RedChaos
Idols are and aren't going to be a big part of this season*
3358 days 8 hours ago
CHAEL
When's season 10 premiering?
3358 days 6 hours ago
vergi1
Sounds good red haha I'm excited !! Also who won the challenge of choosing the quiet last time? Was there one
3358 days 6 hours ago
vergi1
Winner*
3358 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Season 10 premieres this Friday at 8:30 pm est!
3357 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
We have our 18 but marshal is saying that he wants out due to not being able to play with zarak. He also suggested zarak take his spot but right now he is 3 days inactive
3353 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
So the Premeire was postponed to yesterday and although it wasn't exactly a great turn out my was it a beautiful start. Everyone digs the tribe division and I myself love the idea. not a lot of confessionals are coming in but we have some great players. I'm basically rooting for Alotau since they are the least experienced and want to win so bad. Hopefully they can pull something off because they have a lot of great competitors on that tribe.

The new treasure chest idol twist has been unleashed already on Goroka. Someone did in fact find the idol which means..... EVERYONE on GOROKA gets one except there's three normal idols and two cursed. The question is which player has which idol?!
3353 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
So it isn't just me. Jack quit my group game to. Ugh Quitters make me sick
3353 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
Why did he quit?
3353 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
I know I was pretty pissed when he dropped out. He could have at least made a dramatic exit lol
3353 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
My top picks for this season based on confessionals and activity:

Courtney- #Queen#slay This "newbie" is bringing a lot to the table activeness wise and strategically. She not only has found a solid place sitting on her throne at Alotau but continues to help contribute to her tribe. If Courtney doesn't make merge I will be shocked.

Philip- he's a nice guy and I see him as a favorite. He doesn't have a lot of enemies and is smart enough to not be at the center of attention. Plus he has the idol. He's pretty much the Malcolm of this season haha.

Timothy- I have a good solid feeling Timothy will either make merge or come very close to it. He's got something in him that wants to come out but he just needs to let it take over.
3353 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
On a blog he said he's ganna quit all group games
3352 days 2 hours ago
CHAEL
This cast is straight up inactively garbage. Disgrace to the series.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!