This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals (South Africa)

Topic » Confessionals (South Africa)

3479 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve-
Oh my word! That was probably one of the craziest tribals ever. I am so glad Maviel is my main alliance partner. He always has my back and we are a super powerful duo. He has the reflective idol and I am pretty sure if I am in danger he would protect me. Jordan also admitted to me he has the idol. And I told him I had it too lol! ARE THERE TWO IDOLS RED? Or did you make my fake idol real... just wondering LOL. Yogi is loyal to Jordan and I and Maviel, so hopefully he knows it's smart to stick with us. Those 3 are the people I trust the most.

Noah is such a snake seriously, he got freaking 4 other people to vote me. One being Snake who has been my friend before this game! And the other Jacob who said he would always vote with me. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS!!!

Both Jordan and Mav told me that I was getting targeted, so I thank them for having my back!

After the vote Curls was freaking out and thinking Noah did not lead the charge. We made a chatzy and Curls had a freudian slip and said "we should've gotten Steve out". And I was like "I am Steve". No comment... She is after me. I hate how everyone made me the leader to put a huge target on my back! These people... And they all said it was obvious I had the idol lol. Zach told me early on Curls was the only one that offered him an alliance in the beginning. She is dangerous, and I am sure Logan is wrapped around her finger too.

I do not know what is happening, I feel like I have to win immunity to keep myself for sure safe tonight.
3479 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob-
Well that was a sweet tribal. I voted for steve and he survived but I really don't care, one less person to worry about in noah, I might have to scramble a little bit, but I am not a threat in this game (perceived). I will be fine.
3478 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve-

I am voting for _________ You were probably my closest friend coming in this game, but you willingly lied to me and tried to get me out with the others. This is just me returning the favor, and if you go. That's kind of my fault because I threw you under the bus, and that caused Mav to flip everyone against you. So bye! You will probably vote for me to win anyways ;)
3478 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve- LOL @ me. I told Zach he is going home and that his best way is to convince Krygers to save him. I knew he had close friends but had no idea someone would vote Jacob! Either way Oxygen was against me, and I basically saved Zach so he owes me. Meep don't know what I want to do after this... I think Zach gone overall would have been better for me. And I kinda messed up lol! Oh well now I should always plan my moves before I make them.
3478 days 7 hours ago
RedChaos
Curls-
Almost didn't make the flip on time, I learned so many things from this tribal Maviel wants control and he isn't going to have it steve is to a certain extent dependent on me and snake is now on my side perm I need to work more on yogi who is a flip flopper but I'll keep him around because he is just a vote, jordan saved zach but will have to go soon because I want zach to only depend on me in the game. I need to find out where is john and jacob's head in the game so I can use that to my advantage. Oxygen is finally out and now I need to focus on who I want out next and who is the best target I'm going to tell zach that Maviel wanted him out so that we fuel the fire for the votes. Maviel is being underestimated at this point and that is a huge advantage for him
3478 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob-

I am in trouble there was three votes against me when I had immunity (one self vote because I am an idiot). Just trying to survive. Marvil wants nothing to do with me on the way he is talking, so I am talking to yogi and telling I will be his whatever he wants I will do, and that is facts, for now, I need to find away to go back in the background of this game. Just waiting for my time
3477 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob-
Lets see how good of a player I am tonight, if Yogi goes home, man I have taken this game by the balls, and I have a good chance of winning. I have Beastly by my side, and he wants yogi out (playing everyone). John told me he was told by zach to vote out curls. I lied to him and told him that zach told me to vote out logs. I want him not to trust him at all and he dosen't. I told John that his right hand man I believe is Yogi, and told him thats where I will be voting tonight I hope he follows suit. Then I told Curls I have heard her name as a person who could go home, and told her that zach told me that (straight lie). That we should go after his right hand man Yogi. So I hope Yogi gets a vote from him. Logs I am going to talk to in the morning and tell her Yogi told me to vote him out (what he did) and hopefully he votes out Yogi. If not I will be walking out the door we will see.
3477 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Zach-
Seems like another tribal where someone is gunning for me once again. I am a bit more confident that I'm going to survive yet again and continue to fight my way through this game. Things are just heating up for sure!

Until next time,
Zach :)
3477 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve-
My master plan worked hehehes. Sorry Yogi, that clue was poisonous and watching you turn on Zach and somehow have a thing with John and Logan. You were just too dangerous to me. I need to be in control of this game, so you need to pack your bags. This game is so crazy because everyone is so ready to flip and make moves. I just hope it isn't me next!
3477 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Logan-
MAVIEL IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THIS SITE I SWEAR! WE SECURE YOGIS VOTE AND HIM BEING ON OUR SIDE AND YOU GO AND VOTE HIM OUT BECAUSE HE GOT A CLUE TO AND IDOL?! HE LITERALLY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS GAME! WE ARE NOW EVEN IN NUMBERS AND KNOWING MAVIEL HE WILL SCREW SOMETHING ELSE UP AND ILL BE GOING HOME MEXT WEEK!
3477 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
John-
So I was given a new alliance of Maviel,Steve and Logan. I don't know where Steve went because he hasn't been tagged in the chats. Maviel said he wanted Yogi out caused he had the idol as he said but me and Logan wanted to vote Zach. We got Yogi on board to vote Zach but then Maviel voted Yogi and now he's gone. I don't trust Maviel anymore. I don't think I have a shot at winning this game based on how I played and voted so far. I think 3-4 times I voted in the minority so far which doesn't make a winner. my strategy so far is a mixture of floater and UTR which isn't good. I would rather play how I did in Belize because that actually got me far for a reason. You can throw this strategy in the never do again pile because I change every game in case there's a player I played with before
3477 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob-
I am just talking out of my butt right now, I told logs, mav and john that Jordan is targeting them. Then John told me he thinks jordan has an idol, so that got me nervous so I told Jordan that there is a plan in the works to vote him out (my plan). I will more than likely be voting out jordan, but I want to flush the idol and get logs out. So best case scenario is Jordan goes home, worst case scenario I go home because I am playing a lot of sides right now!!!. Also we could see logs go home with the idol being played
3477 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve-
I am voting for Jacob. Sorry buddy, you are just one crazy unpredictable player. You were sitting pretty, and no one even noticed you were in the game! But you mailed lies and tried to stir the pot. And people are just tired of it now! I wouldn't mind if you stayed a bit longer because I feel you are loyal to me since I never hear anyone saying you threw me under the bus. You should have kept it UTR bud, I cannot really help you with this because you dug this hole yourself and I just cannot pull you out. It is pretty deep dude. Good luck, sorry I had to mislead you, I just could not let you spread lies about me too! lol Bye :)
3477 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Curls-
*does happy dance in confessional* Hey you awesome and great people in the viewer's lounge

I'm exuding too much happiness right now lol (I'm a dork)

God does it feel good to be safe this time, I've spent the last tribal campaigning hard to get my name out of everyones head of course with the help of Maviel and Steve, just to find out that jacob got into my head. He is crazy and I would love to vote him out but he is another vote so we're debating that at this point.

I trust Jordan and jordan and zach are a pair we could use them for now besides both are inactive and aren't much of a threat unless either have the idol (but i doubt that). John and Logan will have to be split up at some point, I don't trust zach I seriously want him out but I'll have to wait, as long as we have people that dislike him we'll be good.

I feel bad that yogi left but he had deals with everyone, I know that its part of the game to make deals but dude was just that good, getting people to vote him out was hard. I had to out a final 2 deal that he offered me which put the final nail in the coffin. So everyone voted him except yogi, john and logan.

Steve, Maviel and I officially have our final 3 deal and we are called MWM, (we're such dorks) we made a chatzy and used codenames so Maviel went in as Mysterio which made me think kind of x-men theme so I went in as wolverine lmao and Steve went in as Monkey. Thus MWM, I think we're pretty solid and will most likely make it far together, lets hope I don't kick myself in the ass for that.

and yeah thats all for now VL till next time, peace out
3477 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Zach-
Seems like I'm not a target this tribal.... FINALLY. Looks like it's either going to be Jordan or Jacob and I've been with Jordan since day once so jacob's gone!

I guess I'll go ahead and tell you my strategy...
Basically everyone has been doing the work for me so far. All I've had to do is sway everyone not to vote me. I do think I'm a really good persuasive talker which is why I'm still here.

* Coming into this game, I really wanted to work with Steve but I sorta backstabbed him when he used his idol. In all honesty I only voted him to flush it. We're still on good terms although I could really see him backstabbing me just to get payback soon.

* Jordan has been one of my close friends. We were in other group games and got really close so I'm going to stay loyal to him as long as possible.

* Curls has sorta took me in and I've just been voting with them for now.
* He and Mav are totally running this game and I really think we need to take them out soon.

* Jacob hates me so I'm glad he's going.
* John doesn't talk to me even when I messaged him first so I could care less for him.

Numbers are getting thin and a big moves needs to happen soon. I think I can really make something happen to take out a HUGE threat in this game.

Until next time,
Zach :)

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!