This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals (South Africa)

Topic » Confessionals (South Africa)

3476 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
3476 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
Logan-

So far so good. Already have an alliance with Tyler, Trey, John and Oxygen that is at least majority for now until we start getting really into things. Also made a 2 person alliance with Tyler to help down the road. Things looking good for now and I'm happy with it
3476 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
John-

Looks like I'm on the bottom of my tribe based off of level and popularity. I'll be the underdog for sure. Don't know anyone's 1st name yet but oxygen made alliance with me and a few others, I'll find out later
3476 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob-

I am excited to be back in South Africa, went here for school in January, but this time it is more series I am here to win a game. I don't know anyone in this game, so I am going to lay back and have the action come to me. Lets do this
3476 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Curls-

Ugh at picking a leader obviously no one wants to be a leader and why would they? its a damn if you do and damn if you don't kind of position to be in, our tribe debated over it for a couple of minutes and I think for now we've decided on 2beastly.

That could change if he rejects the title. Right now I'm feeling super cautious and excited at the same time, this is my first survivor game I'm going in right now as a wild card not expecting much but giving it my all.

I guess being new can help because I'll be underestimated and to a certain extent that'll be an advantage for me. I've already received multiple alliance offers I wanna try to strengthen my bond with everyone in my group and for now try to carry us together as much as possible.

Overall I think I need to figure out where everyones head is at and than start moving the chess pieces and placing them where I need them to be, go big or go home. Right?
3476 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Evan-

I believe that the person who should be leader is curls which will put a huge target on her back if we go tribal first which is what I'm hoping for of course
3475 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
Maviel-

I am so happy to be on Red's Survivor. I'm gonna kick ass and take names. There's no way I'm gonna lose this.
3474 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
John-

My alliance consists of Tyler,Oxygen,Logan,Trey and myself. James offered me alliance but I don't really plan on using him. My tribe wants to vote Mongo so I'll vote Mongo since its only the 1st tribal. I think I'm the underdog this game and I'll work my way up and try and go to the end which will make the VL probably root for me.
3474 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob-

Here we go man, I am happy that we won immunity, I would love to just run through the game and have our tribe dominate. I really want to continue to take the advantages, but I am not a big fan of my tribe. I know absolutely nobody on my tribe and we have a lot of big personalities on this tribe. Also I think I could be very dangerous if I can make it through the first few tribal councils. I am the perfect example, of I might go early but if I can get to the merge, I become so dangerous. Lets just keep winning.
3474 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve-

Wow I got voted leader! I don't know why, but it's probably because I have designs and my tribe mates want to put a target on my back. Gross! Yogi, Noah, Curl and I are in a 4 person alliance. I forgot who initiated it, but it was basically whoever responded to our tribe mail were pick to be in this alliance lol. Yogi personally mailed me saying we should work together and offered me a final 2. He probably offered final 2 to the other people in our alliance probably. Super Sketchball! On my Tribe, I have played with Zach before and Jordan is in my frat, so hopefully I can trust them as well. Maviel and I are in multiple group games together and he offered me final two as well. I think I am in a good position for now. If I have my way, Jacob or Evan should be the first two to go. Probably Evan, since he was the only one that did not do the challenge today. I kind of applied to too many group games and I am overwhelmed! But I will try my best.

Decision : My tribe would like to take the advantage in the next immunity challenge.
3474 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Logan-

Mongo.

This is based of inactivity pretty much and to strengthen the tribe. I just let the other guys make the decision but I am not going to butt in anywhere yet and get an early target on my back. Also started a little side alliance with James because I want all my bases covered.
3474 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Noah-

We won the First Challenge!  I have an alliance of 4 with YR, Curly, and 2Beastly.  We are pretty sure the other 5 won't all team up.  However, there are a few more people I'd like to approach and get aligned with because you need back up.  You always need backup.  I can't take any one of These 3 to finals but I need them right now.
3474 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Noah-

Maviel is now in the alliance.  We have our five but at the merge its cut throats, take blood, and put em all on the jury
3474 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Snake-

We won the challenge which is great and I honestly feel safe with my new tribe.
Steve (2Beastly) and I have already formed a strong alliance from playing other group games so i can see us going really far together. Some other people have ready came up to me and asked me about an alliance and ofcourse I said yeah but I'm only doing it to move forward in the game. I don't think I'll be in trouble for awhile!
3474 days 18 hours ago
RedChaos
Maviel-

I am so glad we got the advantage. We probably would've lost without it. And now we're gonna keep stomping the reds until merge. Then we're gonna Pagong their asses out of the game and I'm gonna win.

Just smooth sailing from here...
3474 days 17 hours ago
shawndorman12
well congrats to logan having two alliances already but he put himself in a hard place wut if the alliance wants tyler out u cant just  betray a majority alliance..

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!