This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM [Class Trial]

Topic » DR:AM [Class Trial]

2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
Hisashi: You say there’s something the killer did…

Hisashi: …that only I could’ve done…

Hisashi: So what the hell is it?

Hisashi: Was it killing Kaito (with the arrow) that went missing?

Hisashi: Was it (moving the arrows) to the recreation room?

Hisashi: Or how about (attacking Eziton) with the hammer?

Hisashi: Could it have been writing the (dying message) instead of Kaito?

Hisashi: Maybe it was (framing Nobu) for the murder?

Hisashi: Or maybe it could’ve been a (motive) we have yet to discover?

Hisashi: Just cut the crap already! You have nothing on me!

Hisashi: Don’t you have someone else to wrongfully accuse?

Theresa: (Jokes on you, Hisashi. You just answered your own quesiton in your testimony, and I’m going to reveal it to everyone!)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(What page can I find another prayed battle?)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
(There's no pressing for this. This is basically another nonstop debate.)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(Oh god dammit this is gonna be hard)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
(That's what I was hoping, but you can do it!)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
(Actually, wait. I just realized the answer involves something only mentioned in the investigation so I don't think you'll get it..)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(Bruh, can you put it on the evidence list?)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
(Okay. I updated the truth bullet that had the information you needed.)
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Break dying message with Kaito's dying message
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: It’s over now!
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
---------- BREAK -----------
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: There actually is something only you could’ve done, and you just mentioned it for us, so thanks.

Hisashi: What did you say?

Theresa: Isn’t it obvious? You’re the only one who could’ve forged the dying message!
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Recall that the message was written in Latin and none of us were able to read it since we didn’t know Latin.

Hugo: However, Hisashi stated very clearly that he and Kaito took a Latin class together, meaning that only the two of them could’ve written the message. If Hisashi told us this, we would think that only Kaito could’ve written it.

Agnes: But we can cross out the possibility that Kaito wrote the message when we found out the killer wrote it to frame Nobu.
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: So if we take all that into consideration, only you could’ve written the message!

Hisashi: …ACK!

Theresa: Yes… I now understand everything that went down, and I can prove your guilt without a doubt!
2661 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
Hello! It’s the narrator for the last time. Anyway, this is the final hurrah of the class trial where you basically form an official case summary, which will be called the “Concluding Rites”. No complex explanation is really needed for this one. All you need to do is put the events in the right order to complete the order of events and put this case to rest once and for all. For the last time, good luck and remember to have fun!

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!