This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM [Class Trial]

Topic » DR:AM [Class Trial]

2656 days 12 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(FUCK YOU BRAIN)
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: The only person I can think of is Hisashi, the Former Ultimate Puppet master!

Hisashi: What is this nonsense?

Evie: Um…. I think when they said puppet master, they mean he could control puppets, not robots, Theresa.
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: No… When I saw Amelia for the first time, and how she was able to move freely and speak all on her own, I knew Hisashi was capable of more than just use puppets.

Hisashi: …

Theresa: Hisashi must have some sort of power that allows him to control inanimate object, even allow them to think themselves!
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Hisashi: …

Theresa: Hisashi must have controlled Ezitron after he murdered Kaito…

Hisashi: …huh?

Theresa: …and made him get the hammer to kill him with it!
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: As much as I want to disagree with you… I think you’re right on this one…

Amelia: What? There’s no way Hisashi could be the murderer! He could never kill his friend!

Randall: Hey, Amelia, were you ever separated from Hisashi before the murder?
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Amelia: Well… actually…

Hisashi: Kch!

Amelia: …he did give me a unicorn friend to walk around and play with.
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Penelope: You mean my unicorn?

Randall: Hisashi must have done that to distract Amelia so she wouldn’t get in the way!

Felicity: But… isn’t he controlling Amelia right now? I’m confused…
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Agnes: I agree… This is too much to take in at once. Is it really possible that this man is capable of doing something as giving life to and controlling inanimate objects?

Hisashi: Exactly. That sounds like something out of a fairy tale! You should probably get your head out of the clouds, you know…

Zagan: Are you guys even looking? Hisashi isn’t even using strings or his hand or anything to control Amelia.
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Chaske: It’s probably a robot, not a puppet.

Hugo: It doesn’t matter what that thing is. We now learned that Hisashi was conscious while the murder occurred and had the opportunity to commit the murder.

Theresa: I think we’ve found our killer, guys!
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
!!! Hisashi: I’m not done yet !!!
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Hisashi: This is ridiculous! You call any of that evidence? You really accuse me of the belief that I could hack the robot? Unbelievable…

Hugo: Do you really think I’m basing my claim on just that? No… I’ve just rethought the entire case and I just realized something. In addition to hacking the robot, there’s one other thing that only you could’ve accomplished and that was your fatal mistake.

Hisashi: Fatal… mistake?
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: Theresa… this is all on you now. Do you know what only Hisashi could have done?

Theresa: (Something that the killer did that only Hisashi could do… I guess I’ll see if I can break it out of Hisashi…)
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Prayer Battle: Hisashi ----------
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
>All Truth Bullets
2656 days 12 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(Remind me what page a prayer battle can be found)

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!