This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM [Class Trial]

Topic » DR:AM [Class Trial]

2628 days 1 hour ago
Rennac
Agnes: I just don’t understand. Why would you want to kill your best friend? What motive could you possibly have?

Hisashi: I didn’t mean to kill him, you know? When I saw him lying on the kitchen floor, I thought he was already dead.

Randall: Then what was with the stabbing with the arrow?
2628 days 1 hour ago
Rennac
Hisashi: Let’s just say… I come from a family where it’s tradition to impale your passed associate as a form of respect.

Randall: What? You mean like Norse tradition?

Hisashi: …anyway, it wasn’t until I heard Kaito screaming in pain as I did it that I realized he wasn’t actually dead yet and I had killed him. It would appear I got myself tangled into quite a mess, didn’t I?
2628 days 1 hour ago
Rennac
Banksy: So you mean you didn’t actually intend to murder him? How sad…

Hugo: I guess fate had it coming for him one way or another. All he can do is accept what has happened and move on.

Hisashi: To think, I went through all the effort of THAT game only to find myself doing it all for nothing… Heh heh… It’s quite tragic when I think about it…
2628 days 1 hour ago
Rennac
Theresa: (I really feel a little guilty about this… It’s not like he wanted it to end this way.)

Hisashi: Nobu, I’m sorry for framing you for the murder. I should’ve just manned up and faced the consequences of my actions head on.

Nobu: No worries! I’m pretty sure many people would’ve done the same. One could say it was “the heat of the moment” perhaps?
2628 days ago
Rennac
Agnes: I hope for the best wherever you may find yourself. Hopefully God will recognize your mistakes and your repentance will be your saving grace.

Hisashi: Um… Thanks…

Monokuma: I really hate to ruin this special moment, but I can’t wait for my favorite part of the class trials: the punishment!
2628 days ago
Rennac
Hisashi: Punishment? What kind of punishment?

Monokuma: Not just any punishment… I mean execution!

Hisashi: Huh?
2628 days ago
Rennac
Amelia: No! You can’t kill Hisashi! Where will I go then? I’m going to be all alone.

Hisashi: I’m sure you’ll find someone to take care of you. I know you’re a strong little puppet. You’ll work it out.

Amelia: … Goodbye…
2628 days ago
Rennac
Monokuma: Now then, I’ve prepared a very special punishment for Hisashi Vayu Naga, the Ultimate Puppetmaster!

Hisashi: Well, looks like this is it, everyone… It was nice to meet you all…

Monokuma: Let’s give it everything we’ve got…!

Hisashi: I hope you all can make sure something like this never happens again and that you will find hope in this despair-stricken world.

Monokuma: It’s punishment time!
2628 days ago
Rennac
Monokuma hits his gavel against a button and a screen turns on.
2628 days ago
Rennac
GAME OVER
HISASHI VAYU NAGA HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY
TIME FOR HIS PUNISHMENT!
2628 days ago
Rennac
Hisashi sets Amelia onto the ground and takes a deep breath. From behind him, a chain comes from behind, locks itself around his neck and drags him out of the courtroom. He is dragged up into the air and disappears for a moment. He later quickly drops down hanging with both his hands impaled by hooks and being held up by a giant Monokuma as if Hisashi was a human marionette.
2628 days ago
Rennac
Former Ultimate Puppetmaster
Hisashi Vayu Naga’s
Execution: Executed
Curse of the Puppeteer
2628 days ago
Rennac
Monokuma plays with Hisashi by throwing his body up and down, continuously smashing his body against the floor. He begins to bruise and blood begins to appear on the floor. Eventually, Monokuma stops and laughs as Hisashi is severely injured and is still being held up. Then, out of nowhere, many creepy looking puppets begin to surround Hisashi and laugh maniacally with Monokuma. A few puppets holding a drill begin to drill into Hisashi’s legs, and simultaneously, other puppets are severing his fingers, others were clawing at other parts of his body and others stuffed his mouth with leeches. Hisashi was in immense pain while all the puppets continued to laugh at him. Then, the entire puppets stop, and two of the puppets hold big tweezers and two buttons. The screen pans away and a loud scream can be heard. At the end, all that is seen is Hisashi’s body still suspended with his eyes replaced with buttons.
2628 days ago
Rennac
All the 17 students stand in front of a large door together.
2628 days ago
Rennac
Evie: We did it, guys! We are now able to escape this place and be free!

Banksy: I mean, this place wasn’t that bad, but I would’ve gotten sick of it if we were here forever, you know?

Hunter: I can’t wait to write an article on this experience. I will make the top stories in no time!

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!