This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Ezitron’s Control Panel----------
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Hammer----------
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Nuts and Bolts---------
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
While we were discussing, Nobu trudged into the room, looking dreary as ever.
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: Theresa, someone asked me to tell you they want you to come to the recreation room. I don’t really care if you go or not, but whatever.

Theresa: Oh… Okay. Thanks, Nobu. I guess I should be on my way.
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
As I was about to leave the kitchen, Hugo grabbed my wrist and quickly whispered into my ear.
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: Hey, before you go, I think there’s something you should probably know. I’ve been noticing that Nobu has been having some drastic mood changes. Now, I’m no psychologist, but there’s only one explanation for this kind of thing.

Theresa: Huh?

Hugo: I think he might have cyclothymic disorder, a type of bipolar disorder. Usually, the person has some sort of trigger word or thought, and it causes emotional highs and lows, probably in that order. What I’m trying to say is watch your back around that guy.

Theresa: Oh, okay… (Does Nobu really have that disorder?)
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Hugo’s Account----------
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
I thought about what Hugo said to me as I walked to the recreational room. I mean, it would explain why Nobu is acting so strange but… to what extent do his emotions change? As I entered the recreation room, I was instantly greeted and almost frightened.
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
Felicity: Hello, hello, hello!

Theresa: Eeeeek!

Felicity: Oh! I’m sorry! Did I scare you? It’s just I have something really REALLY important to show you!

Theresa: Oh, really? Well, what is it…
2672 days 14 hours ago
Rennac
Felicity grabbed my arms and gaily skipped towards the other side of the room. Also in the room were Claude, Kira, Agnes, Randall and Chaske. Basically, everyone was busy watching Claude perform instead of actually investigating, and I hope they at least explored somewhere.
2672 days 13 hours ago
Rennac
Felicity: Okay, so I was looking around the recreation room, and I remembered that I saw a hammer on the kitchen floor. Well, I saw this Test Your Strength machine and guess what was missing? I bet you can’t guess!

Theresa: Um… A hammer?

Felicity: A hammer! Shocking, right?
2672 days 13 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Test Your Strength Machine----------
2672 days 13 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Um… I don’t mean to be rude, but… Is that all?

Felicity: Um… Was that not the turning point of this investigation?

Theresa: But… I just don’t think where the killer found the hammer is really that important, that’s all.
2672 days 13 hours ago
Rennac
Felicity: Oh… *Sniff* I’m sorry! I’m just not good at this kind of thing! I just want to help!

Theresa: (Aw… Not I feel kind of bad.) Um… I’ll keep this in mind though. At least you’re helping, and I appreciate that much.

Felicity: … Yay! I’m being helpful!

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!