This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: *Sigh* You’re lucky you’re cute…

Zagan walked up and grabbed the file from my hands, thoroughly analyzing the pages

Zagan: It looks like some sort of autopsy report for the victim…
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Monokuma File #X:

Victim: Kaito Tanaka, Former Ultimate Archer
The time of death was around 12:00 at noon.
The body was found in the restaurant area of the Future Foundation building.
The victim was killed in the restaurant’s kitchen.
There are many signs of stab wounds located all over the body, and the victim had lost an excessive amount of blood as a result of this.
Furthermore, there is a wound located on the victim’s forehead, but it appears that a different weapon was used compared to the stab wounds.
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Hm… I guess this could be helpful information. I’m just glad Monokuma gave us some push in the right direction. (I should make a note of this for the future.
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Monokuma File #X----------
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: There’s just one thing in this file that caught my attention.

Theresa: Hm? What could that be?

Zagan: According to this file, it refers to the building as the “Future Foundation Building”. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this Future Foundation before.
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Yeah… Me neither…

Hisashi: Oh… You guys really know about the Future Foundation? The bigger question is how don’t you know what it is?

Zagan: Hm? What do you mean?
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Hisashi: Well, the purpose of the Future Foundation is to battle the despair that’s taking over the world. We fight to create a bright and hopeful future for everyone.

Zagan: Hm… I noticed that you said “we” just now. Are you a part of the foundation?

Hisashi: Ah! Well, you got me. In fact, Kaito and I were both members. We’ve actually been close friends since high school. *Sniff* It’s really sad it had to come to this. That’s why we have to confront the killer and make it out of here!
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Yeah! We can do this! (Can we, though? I think…?)
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Next, I walked over to Hugo who was inspecting the body quite thoroughly. I was going to see what Hunter was up to, but it looks like he was busy taking pictures of the crime scene and writing notes of his own so I think he’s fine. A little too thoroughly in my book, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: What exactly do you want? Can’t you see I clearly have this covered on my own?

Theresa: Hey! It’s not your body. I have the right to investigate too, you know!

Hugo: …?

Theresa: … (Why is he glaring at me?)

Hugo: …Fine. Just don’t do anything stupid, okay?
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Okay… So… What have you discovered so far?

Hugo: Well, inspecting the body, there are many wounds that appear to have come from a sharp object. A knife, maybe?

Theresa: (Yeah… The Monokuma File said something to that extent too.)

Hugo: If my deductions are correct, the object used to inflict these wounds is this cutlery knife. It was found next to the victim’s body, after all.
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Kitchen Knife----------
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Oh, I see… What about that wound on the forehead though?

Hugo: Yes, I did see that, but it’s round and there’s no way a knife could’ve caused something like that. Unfortunately, I can’t really find anything lying around that matches the wound.

Theresa: (Hm… Then what could’ve caused that wound?)
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Wound on Forehead----------
2648 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: Looking at the victim’s body, I believe that the victim tried to fight back when they were attacked by the killer. I mean, look at the victim’s right hand.

Theresa: Hey, you’re right! It looks like it has been severely cut.

Hugo: Yep… Perhaps the victim tried to grab the knife out of the killer’s hand as a last resort but got a major wound as a result.

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!