This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Amelia: No! I thought we had something special!

Penelope: So, uh… How’s the investigation going?

Theresa: Huh? How did you know about that? You weren’t in the kitchen with us when the announcement was made.

Penelope: Yeah, but… the announcement was played throughout the entire building. I mean… there are speakers everywhere.

Theresa: Oh, yeah. I guess you’re right about that.
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Penelope’s Account----------
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Well, if everything is settled here, I think I’m going to get back to the kitchen for now.

Penelope: I would come with you but… I don’t think I’d be comfortable… seeing a dead body… I’ll just stay in the courtyard with my unicorn.

Amelia: Wait! Take me with you! Hisashi is probably still in the kitchen and walking over there takes way too long when you’re like me.
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
I took a deep sigh and picked up Amelia. I just don’t understand; how exactly is Amelia moving and talking? I don’t why but I feel like I don’t want to know the answer to that. I walked back to the kitchen to see if any more progress was made at the crime scene. I gently put Amelia on the ground and she waddled over to Hisashi.
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Evie: Hey, Theresa! Come over here! I think we found some important evidence! Well, Hugo did, actually…

Hugo: I was going to keep this information to myself but I couldn’t protect myself from snoops…

Theresa: What did you find?
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: Well, I skimmed through the book that was found on the floor while you were gone. Naturally, there was nothing on the cover so I had to read through it. It looks like some sort of manual for that robot on the ground.

Theresa: A manual? What’s so important about that?

Hugo: Well, for starters, there’s just information about how the robot functions and it abilities. I thought maybe it would be something important, but the real evidence is what I found inside the book.
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: What you found in the book?

Hugo: Here, look at this page. There’s something written on this page. It writing looks too thick to have come from a writing utensil and it’s the color red. However, it some foreign language so I wasn’t able to translate it but…

Hisashi: I was able to translate it. The message in the book was in Latin. Kaito and I took the same Latin class at the academy so I was led to believe that he wrote this message before he died. Anyway, the message said, “The one who killed me has did.” I’m not exactly sure what that means though…

Theresa: (Hm… Why would Kaito write something like this?)
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Ezitron Manual----------
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Kaito’s Dying Message----------
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Besides that, the only other interesting thing we found was this weird light blue cloth under Ezitron.

Banksy: We would’ve just ignored it but… *gag* it’s covered in blood!

Hugo: I keep telling you, it’s not a “cloth”. Call it by its real name, a handkerchief.
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Um… Sorry?

Banksy: Oh! You mean a hanky? Now I remember!

Hugo: What did you just say you-!
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
----------Truth Bullet Received: Handkerchief----------
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
As we were trying to connect all the evidence we collected, suddenly a chime went off through the whole building.
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Monokuma: Okay, guys! Your hour is up! Any longer and I’ll be bored out of my mind! I hope you’ve found everything you need for the class trial. Now, please go to the red door at the end of the hall ASAP. Upupupupupu… See you guys there!
2643 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
We were all silent and looked at each other. Were we ready for the class trial?  I’ve never been great in debates so I don’t really know what will happen. One by one, we all started to walk toward the red door quietly. This is probably because we remembered what Monokuma told us before the investigation started: that one of us murdered Kaito. That meant one of the people I had been working with this whole time has secretly been concealing their identity as the murderer, but who was it? Eventually, all 18 of us joined together and entered an elevator that was heading down. Still, it was completely silent, but I’m sure everyone’s thoughts were all over the place. Kaito Tanaka, the former Ultimate Archer, Zurvan’s close friend… He, like the rest of us, was gifted and had the potential to change the world but… He was murdered… by one of us. As I thought deep to myself, the elevator stopped, the doors opened and the class trial that determined our fate was about to begin.

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!