This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Hunter: That is 100% true! I even took photos if you want to see them!
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Randall: Anyway, I’m pretty sure there are a handful of us stuck in here, so feel free to go see their input if you want. I’ll stay here and see if I can find someone.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Hunter: And I’ll stay here so I can give them the scoop ASAP!
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu and I said goodbye and exited the AV Room. Walking further down the halls, we saw a set of glass doors leading into a building that seemed as if bright green light was emanating from the walls.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Whoa… The atmosphere in this room is kind of strange. I wonder what room this is.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: Um… I hate to interrupt, but it did say “Biology Building” on the door.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Oh, yeah… I saw that (No I didn’t…)
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu and I slowly began to walk up the stairs in the biology building looking for signs of anyone. We heard some people on the third floor and peeked inside a room, seeing a guy in a lab coat and someone dressed very… Exotic?
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
??? : Get away from me, you worthless pest. Can’t you see I want to be alone? I finally find a place befitting my needs until you showed up.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
??? #2: Come on, don’t call me that! We just met after all. We can be the best of friends.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
??? : *Fidgets* I can just look at you to see you’re clearly someone I don’t want to be associated with. I hate to break it to you, but you look like you’re a few years behind of modern times, you- you worthless pest.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
??? #2: Hey! Ethnic backgrounds don’t matter when it comes to friendship!
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: Excuse me, gentlemen…
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
??? : *Continues to fidget* Oh, goodie. Someone with actual manners is here. You seem like the type of person who follows orders so here’s one for you: get out of my sight.
2680 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: (Geez… What’s this guy’s problem?)

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!