This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Oh okay… (What does he mean by other things? It’s probably not that important…)
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but what exactly is your talent?
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Oh me? I wouldn’t say I have a talent per se… I just like to help people; that’s the way I’ve always been.
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: That’s wonderful! I do hope people would aspire to be as altruistic as you. But onto a more pressing issue, it seems we are in quite the predicament. Every time I wake up in somewhere and don’t remember how I got there, it never leads to anything good.
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: It sure does. Heh heh… (Has this really happened to him more than once?)
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: Well, I was waiting for you to wake up because I thought it would be rude of me to leave and explore while you were alone and in danger. Now that you are awake, I would like to accompany you if you’d like.
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Oh… Sure. Thanks… (Looks like I have my own personal butler for now. Score!)
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
When Nobu and I left the office, we walked into a long and dim hallway. Along the walls were doors that I could only assume were other offices. Some of the doors were ajar, so maybe other people are in this building. We looked into all the open doors but nobody was in there; not to mention that all the offices had the same look. We were about to stop looking when we heard sobbing in one of the rooms. I turned to Nobu for his permission and I slowly opened the door to see a girl with messy, blonde hair crying in a chair. She had her face covered in her hands and didn’t realize our presence at first.
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Um… Hi there…
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
??? : I… I… I…
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: You what?
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
??? : I need my unicorn!
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
??? : Ahhh! People! What do you want? Is it something I did?
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: No, no! It’s just… We heard you and we were concerned.
2649 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
??? : You were concerned…? About me…?

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!