This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
??? : That’s if we can find our way out of here. Now stop writing and help me with this!
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Uh… Guys?
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
??? #2: Oh! There’s more people here than just us! Let me get your name so I can have a reliable source for quotes!
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: My name is Nobu and this beautiful young lady here is Theresa. Now, I believe it’s your turn to introduce yourselves.
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: (Wait… Did he just call me beautiful?)
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
??? #2: Huh? You don’t know who I am? Figures, then you two have probably been living in a world of lies! Have no fear, because Hunter’s here to save the day!
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
----------- Hunter Murrow: Higher Level Reporter ----------
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Hunter: You don’t realize all the biased and disgraceful lies the news tell you these days, do you? You can trust me though, because I tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me, God!
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
??? : Are you still going on about that? Can’t you see we have something more urgent to worry about?
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Hunter: Oh… I’m sorry… This situation is just getting me so pumped up!
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
??? : *Sigh* Can’t blame you, I guess. Whatever, I think I’m getting the hang of this communicating system anyways.
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: So who are you?
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
?? : Are you guys still here? Well, I guess I can’t keep you waiting any longer. The name’s Randall.
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Randall Albright: Higher Level Archaeologist ----------
2673 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Randall: I just saw this room here and thought that maybe I could get in contact with someone on the outside. According to Hunter, he couldn’t find an exit anywhere.

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!