This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

who will make it into the show

Topic » who will make it into the show

3553 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
also thought I should say this kinda sad no one choose Christina perri or adele lol
3553 days 17 hours ago
domarco13
oh shit sorry forgot a couple more people auditioned today lol sorry
3553 days 17 hours ago
domarco13
so what do you think of Adam Lavine
3553 days 17 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
ok np payphone and happy. i love both these songs and u cant really talk bad stuff about either but the problem is they show very little emotion and have upbeat tempo which isn't bad, but i dont know if the majority of voters will carry that all the way to the end
3553 days 17 hours ago
domarco13
I like the song I thought his voice got a little high at certain points but damn that guy is hot lol I think he stands a chance in this competition
3553 days 17 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
payphone shows emotion yes but the singer dosnt really have the voice of a soul singer
3553 days 17 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
but never the less these two defiantly have potential both happy and payphone
3553 days 17 hours ago
domarco13
and with happy I don't know what all the fans are talking about I honestly hate the song the lyrics are annoying the vocals are shotty and its just off for me
3553 days 17 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
lol apparently we have mixed feelings on that one but i agree. the song is basically popular because of how the fans crave it because it has a really cheerful mood which is why i like it, but i dont know if its an american idol kinda song
3553 days 17 hours ago
domarco13
I just never liked it

open group

Tengaged next idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!