This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

who will make it into the show

Topic » who will make it into the show

3565 days 15 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
meaning to all three of those xD
3565 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
yeah I can send you link for quiet and paper planes lol
3565 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
oh and its called without you lol
3565 days 15 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
wow xD
3565 days 15 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
i just watched paper plans a bit i have that one. it was ok, but idk if it'll be up to par to the others
3565 days 15 hours ago
domarco13

3565 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
okay since you already saw paper planes well start with mia
3565 days 15 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
ok with quiet the opening tbh was horrendus. it basically was a combination of a really pitchy voice and a guitar that was off beat i thought. but demi is very popular and i think she can deliver, but the question is will it be enough to top the others?
3565 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
honestly I did not likje this song whatsever it was so slow and the vocals were way off plus like cassadee I didn't know who she was btu the diference I hate this love cascade she should be very nervous and if we let her move on she definetly needs to speed up the song
3565 days 14 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
im talking about quiet up there btw but she does good towards the end but that beginning bugs me and it may hurt her
3565 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
I honestly wasn't to thrilled with demis song choice but I think she will put up a good fight she has so many good songs its a shame she picked such a bad audition song
3565 days 14 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
with paper plans i thought it was a little annoying how it was so fast paced and seemed pretty obnoxius coupled with the fact i hardly know her. idk about her
3565 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
but I absolutely love the chris brown song so without a doubt he is moving on the song is so beautiful and I almost cry it made me want to call my boyfriend and tell him I love him
3565 days 14 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
yes he has a lovely voice. im pretty sure our show would be cancelled if we didn't move him on. and he's also very popular so he is definitely gonna be a front runner for a little while
3565 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
STOP TALKING we need to make decisions over pm

open group

Tengaged next idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!