This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

who will make it into the show

Topic » who will make it into the show

3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
okay me and the other two judges are gonna deliberate on which of the 11 contestants will make top ten based off of first appearences although we are letting you see this DO NOT COMMENT we are showing you this for you to learn tips on what were expecting
3553 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
hey hey! :D
3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
judge survivorofthetocans: yeah that makes sense. i think carrie definetely has a lot to offer, but i dont know casdada all that well but ill give it the benefit of the doubt for now
judge domarco13: Agreed but you have to think about who the person picked like cascada has a variety of music to choose from while others don't also we have to see how active the actual person had been tbh
judge survivorofthetocans: ok lol, i havn't watched all of them but out of the ones i did watch so far i feel one of the best songs so far would be the carrie underwood cowboy cassanova song. and one i dont like as much is the one titles glorius. just thought that one was a little boring
3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
this is what we talked about on pm btw
3553 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
the bottom is where it starts btw xD
3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
lol so lets start at the top katy perry what do you think about her
3553 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
i like the vocal quite a lot it feels really well prepared. But dang girl what r u wearing!!!
Overall if this were a 1-10 contest i'd give it an 8 cause it has good quality for the most part, but seriously she needs to focus more on the song and not on the outfit
3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
well im honestly kinda the opposite I loved the hair in the beginning but after that besides the eye makeup it was pretty ugly also the song was okay not the best but not the worst and honestly the song started to drag after a while but the good thing about her is that she has a wide variety of material to choose from making her a good candidate
3553 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
yeah agreed i do think she is very popular and can definitely deliver. overall i like her
3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
okay now lets get to Rebecca Black aka mileyraycyrus (don't know why she didn't just pick her lol)
3553 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
hahaha
3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
I honestly thought the song was kinda pitchy and honestly quite boring and annoying and am quite nervous because her activity level on the site is honestly quite low and really don't think she has the best variety of music to choose from this is honestly the only song ive ever heard from her and it could possibly be the last
3553 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
i think at the beginning i kinda think i doubted it for a little bit because her voice seemed like it was edited way to much. I dont know if u noticed but towards the end i think her real voice started to come out a little more and i liked the theme of the song so pretty decent
3553 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
but honestly shes gonna get eaten up most likely cause she has some great competition
3553 days 21 hours ago
domarco13
agreed question is should we even give her a shot

open group

Tengaged next idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!