This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3362 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys.

*Juilan and Rob come in sitting on the two stools*

We will now bring in the members of your jury: Cole, Felix, Nikki, Joe, Nathan, Aly, and Will voted out at the last tribal council.

Juilan and Rob congrats on making it to the final tribal council. You have made it as far in this game as you can go, and now the power is out of your hands. The jury now has it all, 7 people you directly or indirectly had a hand in sending out of this game.

You both will make a speech, and then the jury will make statments/ask questions. Anything is fair game, so expect anything.

Jury you have 48 hours to vote. We will be revelaing Virtual Survivor to the public on Saturday at 8:30 PM after we collect the votes. You guys will be waiting until the reunion for me to offically read the jury votes however.

So good luck guys! Begin the final tribal of Azores.
3362 days 19 hours ago
*walks in smiling and waving*

(I won't ask anything until both castaways state their speeches)
3362 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I want to say, thanks to the hosts and the cast for making this such a crazy, fun season. Congrats also to Julian on making the final 2.

It's hard to know what to say right now. I came into this game, not expecting to make it past the first Tribal Council, let alone to the final 2. So in the beginning I made myself small goals. Make it past the first Tribal, make the merge, make the jury and so on. So I guess for me, I've achieved all but one of my small goals. The last one, is of course the hardest one and that's to win.

My strategy this game was to try and make connections with players and use that to have options to advance myself further in the game. I'll admit I was not as successful in building connections as I would've liked, there were some players I just never managed to talk much to.

But while I did flip back and forth a number of times, my goal was always to pull myself up in the pecking order of an alliance. I really felt like, aside from Nikki at the merge, there was not one person that truly intended to take me to the finals. I'm not going to pretend like I controlled a lot of the votes or anything like that. But there were rounds where I was the vote, or one of the votes to make a pivotal move happen.

I don't think I played a perfect strategy, so I'm not going to claim that. But I played the best way I know how, and that's to always make sure the move I made or the vote I cast was one to increase my chances at making it to this point here.

I welcome whatever questions the jury have and I will answer them with complete honesty.

Thank you :)
3362 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hello, jury. I sit here before you because of my ability to play the game, yet not be anyone's target until it was too late. I played enough of a low-key game where I didn't get a single valid vote against me until F5, yet I was able to convince Rob to flip on his old tribe and work with me for the merge portion of this game where an alliance of me/will/rob managed to essentially run the merge portion right up until the end

I pulled off many blindsides, won immunity when it was necessary, and even made a successful idol play on possibly the most pivotal tribal of the game. Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. That's what this game's about. And I feel like I have done just that.
3362 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
(I'm so bad at speeches oh my god)
3362 days 18 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I have one question

If you answer yes to this question you will get my vote

Did you vote off Joeker when he left?
If both say yes, What part did you have in his vote-off?
3362 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Yes I did.

I helped Julian figure out the answer to the idol clue which meant he was able to save himself with the immunity idol. We both figured Joe was a bigger threat in challenges than Fowler, so decided to vote for him.
3362 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Yes I did

I played the idol when I was supposed to be leaving 3-2
3362 days 18 hours ago
*walks up to the talking area*
Hey guys! I would just like to say congratulations to both of you! You guys both definitely worked hard in your own way to get to this point, so again GRATS!

If you don't mind I have a few questions for each of you.

ROB- First I have to say that you are amazing! And I'm so incredibly proud of you..I knew you could make it here. I KNEW IT. My question for you is what did my move to give you the idol do for you in the game, and how did you change your game so make sure you got to this point?

JULLIAN- I honestly have no idea what you did in this game by yourself. All I have to say is right now my vote is going to Rob. All I need you to do is tell me why I SHOULDN'T vote for Rob.

*smiles*
Thank you guys so much!
3362 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Thanks Nikki :)

Your move, it gave me life in this game. I would've gone home at that Tribal if you had played your idol on yourself. So I owe a lot to you, for making it possible for me to get to this point.

I had to change a lot of my game. Even though I knew they had voted for me, I had to swallow my pride and frustration and make a more solid alliance with Julian, and by extension Will, as the Fowler/Alyx/Joe alliance knew that I had turned on them (on Joe for the second time).

So I made sure that I was the solid third for the clear pair, in my eyes, of Julian and Will. And then just hope that a situation came about that I could make that final leap into the final 2. And that came when Julian won immunity, I could tie the vote without feeling guilty about turning on someone who I felt close to. And whole that didn't work, it was a calculated risk to get myself into a better final 3 scenario.

And I just so happened to win that final challenge, and get myself here
3362 days 18 hours ago
*smiles at Rob*
Thank you! :)
*looks at Julian*
Your turn..
3362 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
JULLIAN- I honestly have no idea what you did in this game by yourself. All I have to say is right now my vote is going to Rob. All I need you to do is tell me why I SHOULDN'T vote for Rob.

Idk I mean you used your idol on him and basically threw your game away for him idk how I can really sway your vote away from him

I mean all I really could say is that after you left I was able to get the numbers to get Joe and Fowler, two gigantic threats, out easily
3362 days 18 hours ago
*raises an eyebrow*
I could still be swayed, so your practically saying you're giving up and that's not what a true contender would say. Plus that isn't a good explanation at all...I barely even saw you do anything in this game and you can't even explain why I should vote for you
*shakes head*
If you have nothing else to say Jullian, then I think I know who I'm votig for.
3362 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm bad at speeches ok

This is why I don't win group games lol
3362 days 18 hours ago
Maybe you should try harder?
3362 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Ok let me try to explain

So we go into the merge 6-4, us all knowing Fowler was going to jump ship. After Sack of shit (not gonna try spelling that name) was voted out, he did exactly as I predicted. So what do I do in response? Talk Rob into voting to our side to take out the big threats (like Cole early on and, like I already said, Joe and Fowler later) so we wouldn't get Pagonged. I was seen as a threat early on in the merge, my name was thrown around a fair bit, yet my connections with their side (Rob) prevented me from ever being their target while they were taken out one by one until it was too late to do anything.

open group

Virtual Survivor- Final Tribal Council

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!