This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 2: LIVE Results Show

3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
Starships? I dont see how this goes with this theme.

CARRIE:
I don’t know what’s more upsetting, the fact that this song doesn’t suit the theme or the fact that you lip sang to a track. This performance, I think, might just seal your fate tonight.

IGGY:
A bit distracting, but I feel like that is just how you perform. But still, that was a pretty great performance in other aspects.

MARIAH:
The performance was fun to watch, but the vocals reminded me of a Saturday night karaoke bar to be quite honest.

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
Nicki, Nicki, Nicki. How I love me some Minaj. I will say you rocked it out this week girl but the song did not fit with the theme for this week. If this was a party music theme then you would've gotten a 10/10 but since it's love week I have to take off 5 points.
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Boyce Avenue, you're up!
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
Perfect Song, Great Vocals love how you let the audience participate you are another i would rate above 10.

CARRIE:
You had me at the first few seconds. Fantastic vocals and you stood out the way you should. Great job!

IGGY:
The crowd was a bit too into it, like how you allowed them to sing part of it. I feel like covers aren’t super amazing, and that is hard for you to pull off. I do like your voice though, but the 2-song mix wasn’t a great choice.

MARIAH:
You sang the song well, but i think you could've done better if you had a different song.

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
Your mixture of those two songs really mashed well & I applaud you for that. Your performance was probably the most creative so good job * kisses*
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Let's give it up for new judge, Raven-Symoné!
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Next up, Haley!
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
Perfect Vocals! Would loved to see more walking or dancing.

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* Again…PERFECTION!! You are a star on the rise and I’m so glad you are in the competition. Like I said last week, you are one to watch!

IGGY:
Amazing! Your voice will never cease to impress me. Your range and spectrum of emotion is just off the charts!

MARIAH:
That was brilliance. The vocals, the melody, the everything, brilliance.

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
Am I the only one that didn't feel this performance? Yes you have a good voice but you weren't that entertaining. I would've liked to see a bit more from you. I think you were beautiful this week though.
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Last, but not least, Jessie J!
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
This song fit the category perfectly but i would have loved to see a little more color and dancing.

CARRIE:
I don’t know if this exactly fits the theme, but your vocals were on point! The major problem I have with this performance is the extra singers. They take the spotlight off of you.

IGGY:
I liked the slow start and the pick up of the tempo. It really improved as you went along, and I enjoyed that!

MARIAH:
I feel like the performance was good, but not great. You have a lot to work with when you have that voice, use it to your advantage.

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
Yas Jessie!!!!!!! Can I just say you have one of those voices that makes me wanna hop outta this chairs and groove along with you. You're just an amazing woman & I was very satisfied with your stage presence. Keep on movin on, gurl!
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Before we get to the scores, let's give it up for new judge, the exquisite Mariah Carey!
http://youtu.be/xth0OC5kHcg?t=22s
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 5 judges, each score will have a total out of 50.

Now, let's get to the scores!
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 45.4/50 and winning Best Performance of the week....

Haley Reinhart!

You are moving on to week 3!
--------------------
Celine = 9.4
Carrie = 10
Iggy = 10
Mariah = 10
Raven-Symoné = 6
3537 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wtg Haley
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 43.4/50 and moving on to week 3...

Beyoncé!
----------------
Celine = 7.9
Carrie = 10
Iggy = 10
Mariah = 8
Raven-Symoné = 7.5
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 43/50 and moving on to week 3...

Demi!
----------------
Celine = 10
Carrie = 9
Iggy = 9
Mariah = 9
Raven-Symoné = 6
3537 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 40/50 and moving on to week 3...

Christina!
----------------
Celine = 10
Carrie = 10
Iggy = 5
Mariah = 6
Raven-Symoné = 9

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!