This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 2: LIVE Results Show

3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome to the second LIVE results show of the season!

Tonight we will say goodbye to another singer and go down to our top 8!

Who will it be?

Well, before we find out, let's give our judges!

Iggy Azalea! Carrie Underwood! Celine Dion!

Now, Ariana unfortunately will not be able to continue judging, but we have TWO new permanent judges!

Give it up for, Raven-Symoné and Mariah Carey!

http://prntscr.com/4qckpl
------------------------------------
Now before we get to the results, let's give it up for Ms. Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora!
3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
First up to receive their judges feedback...

Katy Perry!
3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
Perfect song for this weeks theme.

CARRIE:
This was an interesting mix of a love song and heartbreak. Your vocals were great and I love the stripped down version, but it just didn’t wow me. 

IGGY:
I really liked the introduction, and the acoustic version of that amazing song. I did feel however that the pace was just slow for a song that should be fast.

MARIAH:
I liked the song choice a lot and the way you made it a bit different from the studio version, but there was just a little something missing.

RAVEN-SYMONÉ
Can I just say BEAUTIFUL! Your performance was very well put together & I think you chose the perfect song for you this week. I will say I was not a huge fan of the hair color for this type of song but still you were phenomenal.
3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Next up, Beyoncé!
3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
NOT a big fan of this song but great for this theme.

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* YES! This was the perfect song and you showcased your excellent vocals! Plus you rocked that stage! Great job!

IGGY:
Gorgeous! I have really grown to love this song, and this performance has strengthened that love. You are stunning, and your voice is limitless. Nothing else I can say, honestly.

MARIAH:
I love your confidence and stage presence. The song, your voice, the performance, everything was great! I know you can do a lot more than that though! Great Job!

RAVEN SYMONÉ:
Well done Queen Bey. You got the voice, you got the moves, you got the talent. *clap*. It wasn't a favorite performance of mine but I still liked it.
3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Xtina, you're up!
3522 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
nervous ;)
3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
Voice is so amazing and perfect.

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST WEEK! This is the Xtina I want to see take this competition by storm! Fantastic job!

IGGY:
Not going to lie here, I think you are amazing, but I did not like this performance. I just felt it was just too sad and depressing, and you have better performances for sure.

MARIAH:
This was a very good performance, but i think you played it a little too safe.

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
I only got 1 word for you this week........Angelic. Keep it up girl. I can definitely see you here until the end if you choose the right songs. The only critique I will give you for the future. I am not saying you are I am just giving you a tip for future selections to help you out. Don't rely on just the voice. Just remember that.
3522 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg thanks guys so much :)
3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Before we get to some more feedback, let's give it up for the legendary Celine Dion!

3522 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Next up to receive feedback, Sam!
3522 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
Ok song and pick.

CARRIE:
I see your potential, but this performance didn’t make me want to stand up and give you a standing ovation.

IGGY:
I just think you are not a great performer. This is harsh, but your singing just does not capture me.

MARIAH:
Lovely vocals, You sound like one of the prince's in the Disney princess movies. And i mean that in the best way possible! Great performance!

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
This was my favorite performance out of the bunch. When I hear you I can't help but be hypnotized by you. You're just so amazing to me. I love you & this performance. I'm really rooting for you this week.
3522 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Demi, you're up!
3522 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
i am a big fan of this song and perfect if i could rate above 10 I would!

CARRIE:
What I love about this performance is you didn’t need a big stage performance to stand out. Your vocals soared and proved why you deserve to be here. Good job!

IGGY:
Inspiring really. I love you as a performer, but you are an amazing singer! Many improvements from your Camp Rock days! Honestly though, I wish there was a bit more movement. That’s the only critique I can give.

MARIAH:
I am in love with this version. I feel like it brings out the beauty in your voice. Just amazing!

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
This week I liked it but I didn't You were as always, beautiful but I feel like the back up was not needed. I would've liked it a lot more if you were the only one singing because It was kind of distracting.
3522 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Let's give it up for the All-American Girl, Ms. Carrie Underwood!
3522 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time for Nicki to receive her feedback!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!