This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #3

3572 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge will be at 4PM CST/5PM EST however I will notify you ASAP if that changes as I am unsure of today's schedule.
I'll describe it just in case there are questions. Some people needed it to be explained more when I used it last season.

This challenge is called clue hunt. I'll mail each playing tribe member a clue to a page on tengaged - however this clue will be incomplete. It will be from someone's perspective. The person before you in the tribe order has to find the name of the person who speaks your quote.

Example:

Adam's clue "go to the first blog of a most loved user" he goes through them and finds a comment on Thumper91's first blog left by me: "Lana Del Rey" he must send a mail to sahmosean AND the person next on the tribe order. The next person is Tiffany - her clue is "go to a frat named after an album I made" this clue was useless before, but now she can find frat Ultraviolence. Sahmosean left a comment on that frat "Superman" so Tiffany mails that to the host along with Eric who is next in line.

The clues for the actual challenge are easier than those you just need google I think

The final person, fourth in the order, will not find a name, as there is nobody after them - instead they will find a link to a sliding puzzle. They have to solve it and send a screenshot to me - I prefer a link to online screenshot today.

The first tribe to get all their clues and solve the puzzle will win immunity and a clue to the idol. The other two get tribal council. Last person to complete their turn on the second place team will select someone from the winning team to go to exile island.

Tadhana and Tikiano, you both have to sit one member out. People with time zone constraints have priority to sit.

Good luck avoiding the tribal councils!
3572 days 5 hours ago
Temeky
I'd like to sit out, if thats okay with my tribe.
3572 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Is the order the same as the tribe lists on the main page?

Or will it be in the order of arrival?

If everyone turns up then I will sit out, otherwise I will play
3572 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
The order will be random, except for the person that goes last, as they will have to solve a puzzle and need screenshot capabilities

Please note here if you can solve the puzzle, everyone else job is pretty much the same.

The person that sits can be decided at any time up to the challenge, but can't switch once I send the clues out.
3572 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
If I have to I can do the puzzle but is rather not
3572 days 1 hour ago
Temeky
I'm not sitting.

I'll do the puzzle if no one else wants to, but I prefer going scavenging.
3572 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Is it okay if we do this an hour later at 5PM CST 6PM EST
3572 days 1 hour ago
disneygeek
ok
3572 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
I have another group game challenge at that time. But I'll try.
3572 days ago
galore
I dont want to be on the Puzzle team since i wont be able to send out a screenshot
3572 days ago
Happy202
I DIB PUZZZZZZZLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3572 days ago
Robbyjak
I've lost electricity so I might not be able to show up
3572 days ago
Absol
I can puzzle.
3572 days ago
amf7410
Oh yay I'll be there can i puzzle x
3571 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Happy, Robert, and Andy will be the puzzle solvers.

Robby, you can sit if you lost electricity.

I heard that Michael might be sitting for Tikiano?

These things can be changed up until the challenge begins.
3571 days 22 hours ago
me2013
hey.....

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!