This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E3 Interview

Topic » TRV:E3 Interview

3011 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
To Riley

Stardom brings a lot of diversity and week after week and season after season it opens my eyes to talent and music genres I've never listened to ive seen underdogs go from almost being eliminated to winning the entire competition. Stardom just has that IT factor that no other show or competition has so on any day I'd choose stardom for that reason.
3010 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

an open question.

what role do you feel american idol has played in shaping the pop music industry
3010 days 20 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Okay, we've all been talking about the best types of auditions.

For all of you-

What has been the worst audition you've ever seen on the show?
3010 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
To Riley

I dont want to name names but we've seen some bad auditions, some people have alot of pitch issues throughout the entire performance and some times you cant hear what people are even saying but yeah i've seen some very bad performances.
3010 days 19 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
For all-

Here's my audition. Am I any good?

(Also sorry if you guys think it's vulgar)
3010 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To Jay -

I think it's done so much. With Idol there wouldn't have been a Stardom! Or even The Voice. Idol started something that other shows have struggled to do and that's make household names. You know of Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtey, Jennifer Hudson and so many others, including myself, because of Idol. It's changed music in general I believe and that's what we try to do each season with Stardom!
3010 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
How does it feel to be so successful as a tengaged group? Stardom is basically a group game legend. How does it feel to be apart of that?

When I was presented with joining the Stardom panel I knew it was something I couldn't pass up. When we were five or six seasons I knew it would be here for a long time.

What's the secret for a great audition?

I think making the judges say "wow" is the best way to make the best first impression.
3009 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!