This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E3 Interview

Topic » TRV:E3 Interview

3011 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Stardom! Season 14 has kicked off as a season dedicated to honoring the show that started it all, American Idol. Judges Carrie Underwood, Adam Levine, Kelly Clarkson, Stevie Nicks and Brendon Urie are here to discuss the brand new season of the hit Tengaged show!

- Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14)
- Adam Levine (Brandonh1)
- Kelly Clarkson (Arcaninemaster)
- Stevie Nicks (tuter32)
- Brendon Urie (imprincearthur)

*Co-Hosts may ask Carrie, Adam, Kelly, Stevie and Brendon any question*
3011 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So, this is for all of them
How does it feel to be so successful as a tengaged group? Stardom is basically a group game legend. How does it feel to be apart of that?
3011 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
What's the secret for a great audition?
3011 days 13 hours ago
imprincearthur
To Kasey

Honestly, it has been a pleasure to be a part of one of the biggest musical groups ever. My Band Panic at the disco was a contestant during season 13.

To Riley,

There are many factors that play into a great audition such as Fantastic Vocals, Great Energy, Great Charisma and great personality. But in order to be apart of the stardom stage you need more than just that.

(Feel free to ask me any questions about the band, being a contestant,etc.)
3011 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To Kasey -

I really think what keep Stardom! going is the dedication the voices have to the competition. It's also a show that isn't a direct copy of another. It was based on the concept of mixing all the best parts from shows like American Idol and The Voice. Having been an original judge, I'm so grateful to have been able to be a part of the success of Stardom!.

To Riley  -

I think what Brendon said is very true. In order to really make it in this competition, you have to be more than a pretty face and voice.
3011 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Brendon,

You're a new addition to the Stardom team. Are you nervous? Excited?
3011 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Carrie,

You had your start on American Idol. Do you feel like this is a bit of a legacy you're leaving on the music industry?
3011 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
To Riley.
Being a part of the stardom team makes me both nervous and excited. Nervous because i have to try to live up to the reputations of both the amazing Celine Dion who was an original judge but sadly departed from the team due to personal matters and also 1-time judge Tyler Posey who departed due to his role on Teen Wolf. Excited because I was once a Contestant on the thirteenth season of the series Our mentor was Tyler Himself and even though we had our differences we made semi-finals.

(Don't want to say finals because the 13th season is still airing.)
3011 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
To Kasey -

It's amazing being apart of such a historical and fantastic vocal competition. From being a act in season one to joining the panel season two and being set to judge and mentor the fourteenth season is amazing. It's been great to watch and see how much stardom as grown from season one to now season fourteen.

To Riley -

I agree with what Brendon said, I also think your first performance should be one of your best performances to wow the judges and cement your place in the competition.
3011 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
(I also hate to ask but can you plug Ten Words of Wisdom for me too?)
3011 days 12 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Kasey: How does it feel to be so successful as a tengaged group? Stardom is basically a group game legend. How does it feel to be apart of that?

A: It's really inspiring. I joined Stardom! Season One because I believed in Carly. She was in my first ever game and was my first ever ally on this site, and ever since that game she's been an amazing friend and role model. I love Stardom because I love watching people sing, and I've been exposed to all types of new music and that's why I love it. Knowing that others love it too, and the ways Carly comes up with to vary it in each new season are absolutely wonderful.

Riley: What's the secret for a great audition?

A: For a great audition, I'm looking for someone who can pull off a stunning vocal, but be entertaining as well. This goes for me as well when I'm judging the show. Obviously performances are what people see, but you have to combine that with what people hear and mash it into something that fits both categories. Especially in auditions, I also look for people with potential. First performances aren't always the best, and I understand that. And as a Coach and Mentor, I know that artists can grow, and I've seen that with members of my own Teams or other Coach's teams throughout the season, and it's absolutely amazing.
3011 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To Riley -

I do. I originally wasn't going to come back until season 15, as I'm currently on tour. However, when I learned this fourteenth season would be honoring Idol, I knew I had to come back. Both shows mean so much to me and have impacted my career in so many amazing ways. I'm fortonate to be able to be apart of two legendary shows.
3011 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
To Carrie:

That's so amazing to hear! I remember watching your season, and everyone else in my family wanted Bo Bice to win. When they announced you as the winner, I was FLOORED. You were my absolute favorite and look at where you are now.
3011 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To Riley -

Aww! Thank you :)
3011 days 12 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Edit for my response to Kasey, was not in the POV of my singer:

It's really inspiring. I joined Stardom! early on because I really believed in a show like this. The versatility of each season just allows for so many different and wonderful singers to be showcased and I love that. To see it become a very popular group game has been super cool because I love the show, and knowing that others love it too makes it all worthwhile :)
3011 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
To Adam and Kelly-

You've also had connections with other singing competition shows. What makes Stardom so unique from other shows?

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!