This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16: Bat Egin

Topic » Tribal Council #16: Bat Egin

3348 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Connor (cjuddy): How does the gameplay change when the people voted out become memebers of the jury?
Nick (Manalord): You got votes last time and now you have immunity did you need immunity?
Sim (SomebodyAwesome):
Courtney S (TallaRejaei): Are lines officially drawn on this tribe or will we see another shift/blindside?
Erik (ItsOfficial): You've won 3 immunities and today you were a little short Are you worried?
Jake W (Warthhogs): Will this be another vote with scatter or thrown votes?
John (Coffeybean94): How is a target decided at this point in the game?

Nick has immunity! You can't vote for Nick!
Please vote by tomorrow at 8PM EST! Your next challenge is non-live and will most likely be posted tomorrow (but I am busy on Saturday so I'm trying to figure out what works best for me)
3348 days 1 hour ago
TallaRejaei
its gonna be another blindside literally every single tribal is a toss up
3348 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Nick (Manalord): You got votes last time and now you have immunity did you need immunity?

To be honest, I think that all winning does is give me more time to remind people that the people currently on the jury hate me and im sure once I send you to the jury youll hate me too.

Until that happy day however I will sit here with my immunity <3
3348 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
Erik (ItsOfficial): You've won 3 immunities and today you were a little short Are you worried?

Very worried. I wanted this win to secure myself F6 and feel pretty defeated. I would love to stay and play this game; but, it really wouldn't make sense for anyone not to vote for me tonight -
3348 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
*Eats Cheeseburger from Jury Stand*

*Waves it in hungry conyrstants faces*
3348 days 1 hour ago
cjuddy
*brings bag to tribal*
3348 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
Jake W (Warthhogs): Will this be another vote with scatter or thrown votes?

Me always getting this question... Anyways, it will be a scatter since I got a vote last time. It's So obvious who It is like Me, myself and I will have my back.
3348 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Just saying at this point i have 0 jury votes

Jake T. hates my guts
Adam wants to kill me personally
Clair dislikes me the most, but shes too nice to hate anyone
Kelly thinks im a backstabbing cunt

LMAO shall we add a 5th person to that list.

So everyone take me to the end as you goat please and thanks
3347 days 23 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor (cjuddy): How does the gameplay change when the people voted out become memebers of the jury?

The jury will be deciding the winner. Some people obviously do not realise that. At the end of the day, this is a game and nothing more. If we were playing irl survivor then it would be a way of life too but its not. Now, I have probably shot my self in the foot with the last vote but I can live with that :) I made my bed and I can lay in. I am arguably on the outs the most out of anyone left in the game but I am still a number..
It is seriously like people think I have leprosy or something! "Oh that guy tried to make a move first and failed" "lets all avoid that sinking ship".

and maybe I am a sinking ship! But some people are expecting a win handed to them on a silver platter and are only thinking 1 vote ahead. They need to think for their longterm games. Because while one path may safely lead you to the final 5/4 where you can try and duke it out for immunity, the other path could be an ensurance for the final 3!
Thats what I do not understand.. how some people don't see that.

Use me, expend me IDC but I am a number and I do not have leprosy.
3347 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
*stares at nick* *stares at cj* *nods at erik* *rolls eyes are sim* *slaps kelly* *runs away before kelly can slap me back*
3347 days 23 hours ago
Coffeybean94
John (Coffeybean94): How is a target decided at this point in the game?

Targets can be decided in ways I don't even understand lol
3347 days 22 hours ago
manalord
*flips off Adam*

I got you deal with is hunty
3347 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
3347 days ago
sahmosean
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3347 days ago
manalord
*stares*
3347 days ago
sahmosean
Nobody stands I'll read the votes

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!