This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Bat Egin

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Bat Egin

3340 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Connor (cjuddy): You got the second most votes last round. Are you worried now?
Nick (Manalord): You played an idol last round and it didn't neglect any votes. How does this change your game?!
Clair (haycsclair): You weren't so confident last round. Do you think you needed immunity?
Adam (adamsel): Last round it seemed like nobody knew what was going on! Is this still the case?
Sim (SomebodyAwesome): A fresh face left last round. Do you think it's possible for original Zaletu to be picked off one by one?
Jake T (Tundrahenry101): Is the line drawn in this tribe? If not, when will it be?
Courtney S (TallaRejaei): Your enemy left last round. Does this mean you're in a good spot, or could it be a coincedence?
Erik (ItsOfficial): In this challenge you helped Clair win and you also managed to earn the idol guesses. Does this put a target on your back? Does it also put a target on your back to lose your first challenge?
Jake W (Warthhogs): Will the 7 that voted Matt vote together again today, or was that vote based on targets and not alliances? 
John (Coffeybean94): As the paranoia deepens, do you find the scatter of upcoming rounds to be worse?
Kelly (Kelly0412): Is it smart to make an effort to create solid alliances, or is it better to try to find a groove in the chaos that has been so far occurring?

Please vote by tomorrow at 10PM EST. I'm going to a party so maybe you can even be later. Your next challenge is on Saturday. The votes will be read prior to the challenge but they will be later than the due time.
3340 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly (Kelly0412): Is it smart to make an effort to create solid alliances, or is it better to try to find a groove in the chaos that has been so far occurring?

both
3340 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik (ItsOfficial): In this challenge you helped Clair win and you also managed to earn the idol guesses. Does this put a target on your back? Does it also put a target on your back to lose your first challenge?

I was told by several people that I was making myself a target and once I saw Courtney and Jake W. from former Zaletu helping each other; I knew that these people weren't going to let me win fair and square. So I did the next best thing for my game and that happened to be to protect my ally - I made sure Clair won and everyone knows where we stand with each other. No secrets here Jimbo....
3340 days 16 hours ago
adamsel
Adam (adamsel): Last round it seemed like nobody knew what was going on! Is this still the case?

Ya probably lol
3340 days 15 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Sim (SomebodyAwesome): A fresh face left last round. Do you think it's possible for original Zaletu to be picked off one by one?

I came here to play a game that I love, but other people have a different agenda. I'm so glad pagonging seems to be a good idea because 8 people can make final tribal council, right?
3340 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor (cjuddy): You got the second most votes last round. Are you worried now?

Yeah, I have a good idea on who voted me but the past is the past and I am a very optimistic person! Am I expecting to get votes tonight? Yes. Because often people do not like changing their minds and would rather keep targetting the same person. If people have it in their heads that they want me gone then it aint gonna change ;) Like I said, I am optimistic so if anyone wants to talk, you know where the mail box is
3340 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake T (Tundrahenry101): Is the line drawn in this tribe? If not, when will it be?

Honestly I don't think it is. Things change every tribal so it's hard to tell who's really with who until the votes are read.
3340 days 15 hours ago
Warthhogs
Jake W (Warthhogs): Will the 7 that voted Matt vote together again today, or was that vote based on targets and not alliances? 

I'm not sure what the last vote was but no I don't think the 7 that voted Matt will vote together again
3340 days 12 hours ago
TallaRejaei
i am actually in a terrible position tonight its either kelly cj me or itsofficial going tonight and its kinda scary because i feel like i am the most targeted
3340 days 12 hours ago
adamsel
Talla you are so wrong lol. It's not just the 4 of you. All 10 of us without immunity could go home lol
3340 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
Me when 4 people  are voting me tonight
3340 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Me when everyone literally told me that they were writing Jake W's name down -

*Looks confused*
3340 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
Well someone told me that Adam Nick and Connor are campaigning to get me out

I voted jake W thoh because everyone knows he's with them
3340 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Nick (Manalord): You played an idol last round and it didn't neglect any votes. How does this change your game?!

It really does not because everyone assumes im with a ceartin group which has exiled me from the tribe and it sucks
3340 days 11 hours ago
adamsel
It seems like every tribal people are saying "Adam, Nick and Connor are targeting me" You've said it, clair's said it. I guess we'll always be "targeting" someone lol
3340 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
I was forwarded a group mail and it had 4 names on it.
Adam
Nick
Cj
Jake W

They are voting me

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!