This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5: Hiru

Topic » Tribal Council #5: Hiru

3368 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
The tribe that was newly formed today placed last. Now one of you will be the fifth person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre.

Noah K (Noah_Kondon): 3 new players, 3 returning players. I know that the returning player stigma doesn't matter much since you've all played Tengaged survivor before. My question is if the tribal lines are something that will be a factor. Could it even tie 3-3?
Sim (SomebodyAwesome): How does the 3-tribe format change the game?
Courtney M (CrazyCourtney0): This game has been played out so far in very large tribes. Now, they are very small. How will strategies change?
Jake (tundrahenry101): This game has been very dramatic and chaotic. Is that going to follow everyone to the new tribes? How will strategies change now that there are new tribe mates to interact with and work with?
John (Coffeybean94): In your season, it was a similar tribe swap that led to your fate. How does this change your strategy coming into this one?
Kelly (Kelly0412): You have always said you're no stranger to drama. Is that a good thing or a bad thing when something like a tribe swap happens?

Please vote by tomorrow at 8PM EST. No vote is a self-vote.

Your next immunity challenge will be non-live since Survivor is on. I may wait to read votes until Survivor is over, especially since I have 2 tribal councils to deal with!
3368 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah K (Noah_Kondon): 3 new players, 3 returning players. I know that the returning player stigma doesn't matter much since you've all played Tengaged survivor before. My question is if the tribal lines are something that will be a factor. Could it even tie 3-3?

Maybe
3368 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly (Kelly0412): You have always said you're no stranger to drama. Is that a good thing or a bad thing when something like a tribe swap happens?

this question is boring
im gonna ask my own

Kelly (Kelly0412) Do you hate Noah?
Why, Yes I Do.
3368 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Kelly (Kelly0412): Do you hate Noah?
3368 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly (Kelly0412): Do you hate Noah?

Not At All.
Hes My Final 2
You Should Probably Split Us Up
we both have an idol
3368 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
She hates me cuz I didn't vote with her 1 game
3368 days 10 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Courtney M (CrazyCourtney0): This game has been played out so far in very large tribes. Now, they are very small. How will strategies change?

Well, as Noah said, there are 3 newbies and 3 veterans on this tribe, so that of course, will probably make a tie maybe. And besides, remember the Brains tribe in Cagayan. Remember how they evicted David and Garrett, two powerful players, and kept J'Tia, the crazy person who tossed out their rice. So yeah, we might be seeing that Sandra Bullock movie again, what was it called, oh yeah, it was called, "The Blind Side".
3368 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake (tundrahenry101): This game has been very dramatic and chaotic. Is that going to follow everyone to the new tribes? How will strategies change now that there are new tribe mates to interact with and work with?

Wow I'm shocked.. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a close vote tho, I don't know them so I need to know them fast or I'm in danger of going home.
3367 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
*grabs urn*

If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3367 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
SOMEONE STANDS.
3367 days 10 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Oh shit
3367 days 10 hours ago
BatmanTDI
(omg)
3367 days 10 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
PLOT TWIST
3367 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
*Noah hands me an idol*

The rules of survivor state that if someone plays a hidden immunity idol, all the votes cast for them will not count, and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
3367 days 10 hours ago
tundrahenry101
*mouth drops open*
3367 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
This is NOT a hidden immunity idol.

All votes for Noah WILL count.

I'll read the votes...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!