This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1: Zaletu

Topic » Tribal Council #1: Zaletu

3373 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Courtney M has individual immunity - to clarify, that's CrazyCourtney0.

Please vote by tomorrow at 8PM EST. I will read the votes as quickly as possible, but it might be late. There will be a non-live challenge later on.

Andalib (Sackeshi) - How is the first target going to be decided after the lack of tribal immunity? Do you think that social game is really important this round?
Noah K. (Noah_Kondon) - The season theme, Flops vs Fresh Faces, obviously means a lot to the other tribe. However, what does it mean to you guys? Does it change your experience at all to be playing against them?
Sim (SomebodyAwesome) - Even though it wasn't for tribal immunity, are the people that didn't come to the challenge going to be targeted?
Austin (BatmanTDI) - You came close to winning the challenge, even though you said English is not your first language. Does that establish you as an asset to the tribe?
Courtney M. (CrazyCourtney0) - Grats on immunity! Do you think you needed it?
Will (WANJ) - How is the game different when there's such a large starting tribe?
Cole (Cole91) - Will this vote be scattered, split down the middle, or unified? If a clear majority emerges early on a big tribe like this, will it last a long time?
Matt (mrcool) - Is the drama and strategic gameplay already heightened on this tribe, or is it a largely social game that is simply setting the groundwork for later drama and strategic plays?
Courtney S. (TallaRejaei) - You seemed disappointed to have lost immunity. Do you think you needed it?
Jake (Warthhogs) - Was it disappointing to learn that tribal immunity wasn't an option today? Is it hard to go to tribal first?
Noah L. (TheLogic) - Will a line be drawn today? How important is this tribal council?

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS! Also, include me on group chats, but if you can, only at the beginning and towards the end (or at really important parts). Even one conversation can add a lot to my inbox, which is hard to manage - that said, it's important for me to see that stuff, too.
3373 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah K. (Noah_Kondon) - The season theme, Flops vs Fresh Faces, obviously means a lot to the other tribe. However, what does it mean to you guys? Does it change your experience at all to be playing against them?

No, we've all played games on this site and we can take them
3373 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Somebody on this team will win the game
3373 days 11 hours ago
Broniak
3373 days 11 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Even though it's nice to have immunity, I don't really think it contributes to much. I mean, there are people who were inactive while we fought for an entire hour. I think an inactive's certainly going to go home.
3373 days 11 hours ago
TallaRejaei
i dont think i needed it but you never know, and i wanted to show everyone that i am a strong women but i guess im not
3373 days 11 hours ago
TallaRejaei
3373 days 11 hours ago
BatmanTDI
You came close to winning the challenge, even though you said English is not your first language. Does that establish you as an asset to the tribe?

To be fair, while English is my second language, I live in the U.S and have been speaking it since I was 5, so it's not like I'm awful at it, in fact I'm probably better at it then Mandarin at this point. But I do feel I can be an asset to the tribe because I can catch on to things after a while and get better at it.
3373 days 11 hours ago
TheLogic
Noah L. (TheLogic) - Will a line be drawn today? How important is this tribal council?

I mean.. its the first tribal. Ones who play too hard will go.
3373 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
Cole (Cole91) - Will this vote be scattered, split down the middle, or unified? If a clear majority emerges early on a big tribe like this, will it last a long time?

Honestly, it should be a pretty simple tribal. First tribal, a lot more TRIBAL immunity challenges to go. Simply stated, we need active and stronger players to win challenges and that means cutting the inacts to make sure we all stand a better chance at making merge. No offense to those who didn't show, but that's how this game works
3373 days 9 hours ago
mrcool
Matt (mrcool) - Is the drama and strategic gameplay already heightened on this tribe, or is it a largely social game that is simply setting the groundwork for later drama and strategic plays?
Idk
3372 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3372 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
*nobody stands*

The person voted out will leave the game immediately.

I'll read the votes...
3372 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3372 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
*flips vote*
Matt (self-vote)

1 vote Matt.
3372 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!