This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard [S1]

Topic » Backyard [S1]

2892 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
How have we bullied you? I have done nothing to you

Yet you've called me a bitch, a coward , threatened me
Don't try to play the victim now
2892 days 11 hours ago
_m4rw4n
You sympathise with me?
I was BLATENTLY heartbroken about being nominated (and we all know I'm leaving tomorrow) but didn't even speak to me, YOU IGNORED ME!
2892 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
(Sorry I forgot to put didn't in that sentence)
2892 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks at Alex and nods*

Kinda true

*sips beer and looks at Mark confused*
2892 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
ROFL

OMG IM NOMINATED ITS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. PEOPLE PITTY ME I NEED YOU GUYS TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME I CANT TAKE IT THIS GAME MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. OMG IM GOING TO BE DEPREST FOR A YEAR NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME. CARE I WANT YOU TO CARE

Grow up @_m4rw4n
2892 days 11 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
*shrugs and continues sipping beer*

How do you even know you're going home, Marwan?
2892 days 11 hours ago
_m4rw4n
Yeah but sack you're not going anywhere and I'm getting evicted!
2892 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
IDC your being a big baby about it
2892 days 11 hours ago
_m4rw4n
FUCK YOU BITCH
2892 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
back at you!

this is not big baby its big brother. Now take it like a Man/Woman. You deserve to be evicted because you clearly don't have the emotional strength to hold your own.
2892 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*laughing*

I just find it so ironic
2892 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
I now have a reason to fight to stay in this game and it is to shove each week longer that I survive in your face for being a whiny baby!
2892 days 11 hours ago
_m4rw4n
whatever! Here's a message to all my fans!! If it wasn't for you lot, i would've left out of the fire ext it and not return AGES AGO! But you lot keep me going! You're my rock!
And here's a promise from me to you... I WILL WIN THIS SHIT AND PROVE ALL MY HATERS WRONG!!!
I promise.
*Puts hand on heart*
2892 days 11 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
*finishes beer, slams it down on the deck, and turns to Alex, trying to change the subject*

How's that tan working out for ya?
2892 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
No you wont in fact I will start a campaign next round to have to have you ousted if you survive and end up on the block again. You don't have fans you have people who want to keep you around for entertainment since you are the classic wanna be strong man who is actually the weakest physically and emotionally of everyone in the cast.

open group

SG1's Big Brother UK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!