This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room [S1]

Topic » Living Room [S1]

2823 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
=Maggie or Alex. One of you is winning this. In 15 minutes at 5:30 CST I will reveal the winner! For now, look back on the season and discuss whatever=
(Sorry I have to drive home real quick)
2823 days 12 hours ago
MaggieWong
They all deserve to be here over you hunny, you went out already... Well apart from will.. He was pure trash...
2823 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
It doesnt matter I got out on a quadruple eviction LMFAO? And I FOUGHT myself back in.
What did you do this season? N-O-T-H-I-N-G but bitch and be a fake nasty person.
2823 days 12 hours ago
MaggieWong
"Honey i fought to stay in twice! I've survived two evictions and you couldn't even survive one! Get out of here!"
2823 days 12 hours ago
MaggieWong
"How in the hell am i fake? I have been 100% real to everyone the entire time! You on the hand have been a complete fake bitch acting all goody goody to people then nominating them... What a trashy skank."
2823 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I did survive the 2nd one, you're such a passive aggressive cunt. That little fake "oh im such a sweet girl" is a fucking act. It is probably one of the reasons why you're winning when you deserved to leave when you stepped foot in this house.

*Looks to my left and right*

Who casted her?? Someone please tell me
2823 days 12 hours ago
MaggieWong
"Erm, big brother did dipshit! And your a skanky bitch who i can see straight through despite the heaps of cheap make up on your wrinkly face! Sweetie, i have worked my ass off to get this far because i have been real and shown how i feel at all times. You have acted shady as fuck nominating people who you are "friends with".
2823 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*Raising my voice slightly*

UMM EXCUSE YOU? Whoever the fuck I had a problem with I said it to their fucking face. I nominated people who came for me. And look where they are at? AT HOME. Atleast I can own up to me being a real bitch. You're fraud and you're cancelled. I hope you can take this prize money you win to buy yourself a therapist for your bipolar disorder
2823 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
The only people who I nominated me who I didn't have a problem with was Will and Mark and that was like the first week when we didn't even know each other?

What the fuck are you making up lies for.
2823 days 12 hours ago
MaggieWong
"Oh here we go, girl on period alert... I never came for you, you dumb slut. We made up when you came back in and notice how i didnt nominate you! You are totally a liar. It would be tragic if you won, first you came back then you won? What fucking bull shit. I worked my ass off to stay in this shit this far. If you think i'm a bitch then let me go full bitch on your ass then!"
2823 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
(Sorry 5 more mins. Almost home)
2823 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I never apologized for you betraying me? and Even if I did I forgive but I NEVER forget.
We were literally so close, like bffs and you shitted one me.

(Im literally living for this iconic final 2 fight)
2823 days 11 hours ago
MaggieWong
"Come on big brother... Time to take out this trash...!"
"Bitch the fight are you on right now? You betrayed me first when you put me up for eviction even though you said it was cool! You act all nice nice to my face but nominate me behind my back so yeah, i don't think i owe you shit mother fucker!"

(Ikr xD)
2823 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
=Alright who is ready to find out the WINNER?!=
2823 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*Flips my hair behind shoulder, holding on tight to the shoulder of the couch*

open group

SG1's Big Brother UK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!