This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room [S1]

Topic » Living Room [S1]

2810 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*SCREAMING LOUDLY*

I DID IT BITCHESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*My final Confessonal is shown as I start to leave*

I had soooooo much fun and I will never forget this experience. I have been through highs and absolute lows, however I was evicted and got through it. I slayed this game with my nonchalant, not giving a fuck personality. And to all my haters FUCK YOU, because I literally showed all of you guys wrong.

*Strutting up the stairs, pulling up my train on my Gold Lace Dress*

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=205427631

*Getting upstairs, then twirling, I would then go out into the crowd, as I get a rage of roars*

*Gasps, strutting down the stairs, waving and smiling*
2810 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'm confused - how did Mark only get third when just him and Alex were left in the house?

Regardless, great job Alex.
2810 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Congrats Alex! I'm so sorry I missed this! I'm happy for you and everyone else! Yay!!
2810 days 7 hours ago
MaggieWong
Well done alex!
2810 days 7 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*cheers from the crowd*

GO BESTFRIEND THATS MY BESTFRIEND
2810 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
My tributes to all of you lovely houseguests:
CoCo- You were inactive.
Joey- You barely talked and were, for the most part, irrelevant to everything.
Maddie- You were a real piece of work omg I was so happy when you left!
Josh- After I gave you coffee you tried nominating me, NOT COOL! You were also super popular but never active, so you deserved your expulsion homie.
Lukas- You were nice, wish we would've talked more.
Mr. Evil- The definition of insane, and I can't tell if you're actually that crazy or if you're just attention-seeking (probs a little bit of both) but the whole house was against you and you did that to yourself.
Tallulah- We got in a fight on your way out the door, basically you were extra and I got annoyed by you a lot.
Elizabeth- You were so nice and I was upset to see you leave! I know Oli had a thing for you or something, though, so maybe you'll have that to look forward to out of the house ;)
Aaryn- Not gonna lie, I didn't like you because you share your name with Aaryn Gries and I didn't know if you were a fanatic or something, but you were actually really sweet and I'm glad I got to know you boo
Marwan- You alienated yourself and you definitely had an explosive personality. I always just kind of walked on eggshells around you. You and Maddie were both just super intense and rude to Alex and I wasn't really sad when you left.
Will- I love you buddy! You're super nice and I'm glad that we became friends.
Oli- You made the biggest deal out of me nominating you... I don't feel bad at all about it, it wasn't personal but you made it that way and I was just being a little strategic about things. You kind of showed your true colors though by coming at my neck and being rude.
Mark- You're soo nice Mark! Love you! I'm happy we became friends and I'm so happy you were in the house.
Maggie- I wasn't the biggest fan of yours earlier on, but I don't have any solid beef with you and I'm happy for you being the runner-up! Congrats!
Alex- Honestly, you were my best friend in the house and I couldn't be more happy for you! You deserve to win after all you went through and I'm glad we got to turn up all of this time together! <3
2810 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You too Jae, glad we became friends too!
2810 days 7 hours ago
Survivorgame1
NOMINATION TABLE OF THE SEASON: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HZlu_tMR6XrS2WpQNtPJ03OIRwfXi8iMmE83TnwB4_c/edit?usp=sharing

DR/NOMIANTION GROUP (All Nominations/reasons are in there... some DRs toward the end are missing in there) : http://www.tengaged.com/group/7455

WRITTEN SUMMARY (Day 1-4.. sorry, nothing after that it got way too time consuming): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3lS6STbwchGi8vtZ-axuQ2cd44k-a8MHHRHKO_aVTI/edit?usp=sharing

ENJOY!
2810 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Congrats Alex on your win, you deserve it!

Also Jae if you look at what happened from my point of view you'll understand why I was upset about the the situation. Mail me if you want to discuss it

open group

SG1's Big Brother UK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!