This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council.

Topic » Final Tribal Council.

2372 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
For the final time I voted jake and almost went home by it but, I knew my allies would keep me over a comp threat azri.
2372 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
For the final tribal, I knew my best shot was to go up to ariato vote alex, I didn't tell Jake since he pretty much knew I tried to get him out. Jake was telling me to vote aria but, I believed it was smarter to get alex out.
2372 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
You should vote me since I was playing multiple alliances and mostly managed to keep the target off me.I didn't work with you since I had too many allies and I knew you had to go to have a shot to win.
2372 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
The juror I would swap with is probably ferdi since he was an underdog surviving after idol playing, I felt if he would have went further, he easily could have made finals.
2372 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
1 thing I did better was telling the right people that they were getting votes and helped flip the script. 1 thing that jake did better was that he was great at idol hunting and challenges and Aria for blending in so much, people forgot about her and rarely recieved a vote.
2372 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
omg i didnt notice its already ftc.. i didnt get informed
2372 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
Hi final 3, congratulation.
so here we have ( in my perspective)

1. the lucky guy. Who always get lucky by finding the idols. This season full of twist favor of him. Yeah, he sticks to SOME of his ally ( i mean only JJ) yada yada yada but the twist plays the HUGE impact on how he still here. He still voted me out on final 5 although he said he wants to vote Hoops.
So maybe if you want this King of Luck to win this season you may vote for him, Jake.

2. The ..who? She didn't necessarily exist in this season. She never talked with me pre-merge and merge. And my bad I didn't talk with her too at least until final 5. She also gave up some of the challenges or not participate at all. She is... you know who..maybe.
If you want to vote, you can vote her because of that.

3. Chipsmore or Cat who has 9 lives?. Starting merge, people keep mentioning his name (especially JJ & Jake) to vote him out. But he stays because we had bigger fish to fry and we can use him as the number. He sometimes replies the mail but a lot of time he didn't. I hope it just towards me. If he does, he will spam 2-3 same mails (maybe he didn't notice or know how it works)
But I do hear he respond to the other people so his social game is emm.. yeah maybe still right there. So that's why he sits in the final 3. He also participates and wins some challenges. If you want to vote for this guy, vote for Hoops.
2372 days 8 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake: You and I worked together from Day 1, up until my eviction. Throughout the game, it seemed like you played 3 different strategies: Playing both sides in the beginning of the game; staying loyal to a group starting when the tribes were formed up until Tico's blindside; being a lone wolf towards the end of the game, after Azri and I were evicted. Was that your strategy, or did you just wing it?
Thank you for the question jj. I think in this game you need to play the hand thats dealt to you  and so of course I had to change my strategy. At the first tribal council I tried to talk to several people as that was the point where I would say I was most vulnerable. I then definitely stuck to the alliance as that helped me get further in the game and I was then forced to play the role of the lone wolf when you went and azri and zyler had flipped, so I would say I was playing the cards I was dealt.
2372 days 8 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake: It could be argued that you needed idols and immunities to get here. Idols & immunity challenge wins don't weigh in on my decision so what was your biggest move WITHOUT idols and immunity challenge wins....
Thank you zyler. I would say my biggest move without idols or immunity would have to be the tico vote. I knew he was close with you and assumed azri was also with you after the ferdi vote the round befre. I dont know whether I would be sitting here if we had taken hoops out as had been the plan as it would have been harder to beat you azri, jj or tico at f4 immunity then it was to beat azri aria and hoops
2372 days 8 hours ago
Rodrigues75
aria_grande
My biggest move was probably getting alex out because I knew in the final she would get votes and I knew I had to get votes to get her out and I knew I had jake's vote
2 hours 23 min agolhooper902976
Aria, you didn't have Jake's vote, I was the 2nd vote for alex, jake lied to you.

I actually specifically told alex and aria I had voted hoops
2372 days 6 hours ago
Rodrigues75
1. the lucky guy. Who always get lucky by finding the idols. This season full of twist favor of him. Yeah, he sticks to SOME of his ally ( i mean only JJ) yada yada yada but the twist plays the HUGE impact on how he still here. He still voted me out on final 5 although he said he wants to vote Hoops.
So maybe if you want this King of Luck to win this season you may vote for him, Jake.
I agree that my game did have a lot of luck in it. I dont agree hiwever that I only stuck with oe ally. early on at merge we formed a second alliance of four of myself jj aria and alex all of whom I never voted for (i did vote aria before we aligned) and always planned to stick with to the end. Also from memory you told me to vote hoops and I agreed
2372 days 5 hours ago
Rodrigues75
To all 3 of you: If you had to replace yourself with 1 person from the jury, whom would it be and why? Also, there can't be duplicates (ex. Aria and Jake said they'd switch their places with me).
Just realised I didnt answer this
I would say the most deserving person to sit here would probably be zyler. I feel like he had lots of control of the game and quite likely would be in my position had i not idoled him out
2372 days ago
subfriend
My vote is secured. I vote for the person who played the best basic Survivor gameplay with some social & strategy...not because of the twist.

Good luck
2371 days 22 hours ago
dutchone29
Alright! So before I go ahead, I wanna congratulate all three of you because no matter how you twist or turn it, you outlasted us all and made it to the final three. Congratulations. I also want to say that my vote won't be based on bitterness at all. All I want tonight is honest answers. No ego-stroking; that only makes it less likely for you to receive my vote.

Lets start off with Jake. As many others have said, you got lucky and relied on idols a stunning three times. On the one hand, it's a great accomplishment to know how and when to play your idols. On the other hand, you got voted out three times if not for your idols. In other words, one could say your basic Survivor game was seriously lacking, and the three twists that saved you are a big part of the reason you're sitting here. I would love for you to defend that. As a follow up, I want to talk about the merge vote. One of the reasons I effectively played my idol was that all the people I had used to talk to before the merge, stopped talking to me all day before the vote. You were one of those people. Why didn't you cover all of your bases?

Then, Aria. Others have criticised your game and so have you yourself. First of all, I have to point out that no single word was exchanged between us. Partially my fault, of course, but also partially yours. Why didnt you form this contact after the merge? Secondly, I want to see if you can put yourself forward as a viable option to win here, since I'd love to assume you're not just hoping to sit here as a goat. So what are some crucial mistakes Jake and Hooper have made, that you recognized?

Finally, Hooper. One of my allies in this game, although I wouldn't be surprised if you turned against me in revenge for our adventures back in Codajas. Let it be known that coming into this Final Tribal, there's a 75% chance that I will end up voting for you. It's your vote to lose, so I hope you can give me some honesty and that you can stand up for your game. You said that you "warned me" at the merge vote but that's not the case. Honest mistake, or trying to cover up flipping against me? The fact that you didnt talk to me at all come the merge was the most shocking to me as you were my main ally. Why was this the case? Since the others got two proper questions from me as well, I'd love for you to highlight a move or play of yours that shows that you truly played a great game and deserve to win.

Good luck, everyone.
2371 days 22 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lol hoop i saved you by suggesting people vote ferdi when jj and jake were targeting but i totally get why you came for me you clearly played the best of the f3 and deserve to win hopefully we can work together next time

open group

Survivor India (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!