This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council.

Topic » Final Tribal Council.

2340 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
I actually wasn't about revenge this time for Codajas, I did that in Anna's Big Brother and was fine with a clean slate. What I meant by warning was that I was trying to drop the hint that people were voting you and I didn't want to flat out tell you  since if people found out I was telling people that they were the target, who do you think they would have went out after.The reason I wasn't talking much to you was trying to get the information  from both sides and see if there was hope of keeping you. A move that I think that shows I truely played a great game was using the steal a vote right on tico since if if I voted the wrong person, I knew I was going home right after you or using my immunity to try to make a move on breaking up jj and jake, I knew they were after me after Zyler told me that a pair was after me and after the process of elimination, I was left with them.
2340 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
I just want to say that I feel blessed to make it to final tribal council, this is my first ever Survivor Jury.No matter what happens, I am good with the outcome.
2340 days 18 hours ago
aria_grande
So what are some crucial mistakes Jake and Hooper have made, that you recognized?
jake played the game way too hard and hoop played too hard too because they thought playing the game to the max would make them get to the final and it did but for one or two of them it wont make them win it
2340 days 15 hours ago
moviedude
Aria: I would rather have somebody play too hard, than not playing at all. But, you had a good personality in the game, and never went hostile unlike Alex.
2340 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I hope my blow up & short comeback boosted the ratings for the show...
2340 days 12 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Lets start off with Jake. As many others have said, you got lucky and relied on idols a stunning three times. On the one hand, it's a great accomplishment to know how and when to play your idols. On the other hand, you got voted out three times if not for your idols. In other words, one could say your basic Survivor game was seriously lacking, and the three twists that saved you are a big part of the reason you're sitting here. I would love for you to defend that. As a follow up, I want to talk about the merge vote. One of the reasons I effectively played my idol was that all the people I had used to talk to before the merge, stopped talking to me all day before the vote. You were one of those people. Why didn't you cover all of your bases?
Obviously I wouldn't be sitting here if it weren't for idols however I had as equal and opportunity  as anyone else to find them. I do not believe my basic survivor Game was lacking it's just that nobody trusted me after Zyler had soured them against me even though I was not targeting them. I must have been doing something right that I was seen as such a threat they tried to vote me out three times in a row and would have tried a fourth if I hadn't won immunity. I also made it seem like I was going home sp that the votes would not be split and the person I wanted would go home. To be honest we hadn't really been talking that much and you didn't really respond to my.messages  asking you if you wanted an alliance. From memory I wax still talking to you but never told you a vote as you weren't replying
2340 days 12 hours ago
Rodrigues75
I know I'm not getting many votes but I will say one last closing statement unless anyone else has any questions.
Socially. I think I played a good game as I was talking to several people some more than others and was actually replying to every message I received
Physically. I was up there and tried my best in all the challenges although I can't say I did better than any of the othere finalists as we all won one immunity.
Stategically. I made the moves I HAD to make to get to the end I knew pretty much from final 8 that if I wanted any chance ato winning I needed to be in final 4 with Aria Alex and hoops and that's exactly what happened. I planned to take out tico then Zyler then Azri and then make a move against jj. Obviously jj went first but I knew I had the idol to get out Zyler and played it perfectly so they wouldn't split the votes and someone else would go. I then quickly found the next idol and knew I needed to get azri out to have any chance in the final immunity challenge and oncertainly again playing it to perfection. I then tried to get out hoops as clearly he isaid the biggest threat but Alex decides to vote aria sending herself out. I think I played a very good game and hope that if you haven't already made up your mind you will consider voting for me
2340 days 11 hours ago
Rodrigues75
It's funny how hoops is taking credirectory for the tico vote when he wouldn't even gave known that was the vote if I hadn't told him

open group

Survivor India (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!