This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council.

Topic » Final Tribal Council.

2370 days ago
galore
You guys have time till 10pm EST to make your Jury statement. After that the jury will start asking their questions to make their decision.

Goodluck.

Note : Jury. Do not ask questions till the statements are made/deadline of statements end. Thanks.
2370 days ago
galore
Welcoming our final 3.

Jake
Aria
Hoop.

Time to plead your case.
2369 days 23 hours ago
aria_grande
Thank you all for giving me a chance I really did not think I was going to be here I thought my place was a prejuror and I am not I am a finalist. I am sorry to the people that went out. Many of you I voted and I understand that you might be pissed but I done it because of the game not friends because some of you I am friends but this game was all to do with threats and nothing personal. But the others that I didn't vote it did show me how you can be easierly took out of this game by a majority vote.

I know in the bit of this game I was getting manipulated with my votes but then I actually saw that I could vote for myself and not be dragged to final with people. So at around f8/7 I was a lone voter but with that someone was always trying to get my vote if it wasn't jake it was zyler and I didn't like that and I know some of you was getting dragged along for votes just to be voted out by jake's alliance and stray voters. So yeah pls vote me because I am the honest one here I didn't vote any of you with any malice so pls vote for me so you can be better in yourself as well
2369 days 23 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Hello jury. I hope that you will put aside any grievances and vote for the person you think played the best game.
My game started at the first challenge/ tribal council where I started building relationships with people some of which were more useful than others. At this tribal I talked to Scott jj azri and hoops where we came up with several names including kiara due to her tightness with Zyler and tico and Jackson due to a past group game. To see both of these two go home early was a big plus for my game. As soon as we firmed tribes an alliance was created of myself jj azri and zyler on the original abors tribe where we voted out the people on the outside of the alliance. When we swapped tribes myself and jj were seemingly on the outs although I believe we had the votes to get ferdi out at tribal council I was saved by Ross getting evacuated. Just after the merge is when I found the Super idol which helped me greatly. I also found the first regular idol slightly after. At the first merge vote we voted ferdi but he played an idol which resulted in Scott going home on rocks.
The second vote was the first time I was surprised by the vote as I was under the impression the vote was hoops and so for ferdi to leave was a shock. We then blindsided tico which was the move that split up our alliancell which resulted in jj going home at the next tribal after I had used the Super Idol. I then got Zyler and Azri out using idols and then Alex shot herself in the foot by not voting with me against hoops when I won immunity when u needed it most. So that sums up my game. Sorry for any mistakes this was incredibly rushed
2369 days 23 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Feel free to ask me any questions and I will answer them as soon as I can
2369 days 16 hours ago
moviedude
First off, congratulations to the 3 of you!

Aria: In a previous tribal council, you admitted to playing a horrible game. I personally agree with you, because it seemed like you floated and sheeped throughout the merge. Was that your strategy, or are you just not good at playing Survivor?

Hoops: You and I had multiple times for us to bond starting at the tribe swap. When I tried to talk to you from the swap up until my eviction, it seemed like you completely ignored me. Even when I didn't try talking to you, you never attempted to start a conversation with me. Basically, you had a terrible social game. Why should I vote for you, despite of a lack in the social aspect of the game?

Jake: You and I worked together from Day 1, up until my eviction. Throughout the game, it seemed like you played 3 different strategies: Playing both sides in the beginning of the game; staying loyal to a group starting when the tribes were formed up until Tico's blindside; being a lone wolf towards the end of the game, after Azri and I were evicted. Was that your strategy, or did you just wing it?

To all 3 of you: If you had to replace yourself with 1 person from the jury, whom would it be and why? Also, there can't be duplicates (ex. Aria and Jake said they'd switch their places with me).
2369 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Congrats you 3....I KINDA know where my vote will be going but here's your chance to persuade me.....

Aria: What is your biggest move in this game?

Hoops: What's one thing you did better than your 2 fellow finalists and what's one thing they did better than you?

Jake: It could be argued that you needed idols and immunities to get here. Idols & immunity challenge wins don't weigh in on my decision so what was your biggest move WITHOUT idols and immunity challenge wins....
2369 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
HOST:

Can we please see how many votes each finalist received throughout the seasons as well as immunity wins?
2369 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
Aria: In a previous tribal council, you admitted to playing a horrible game. I personally agree with you, because it seemed like you floated and sheeped throughout the merge. Was that your strategy, or are you just not good at playing Survivor? its kinda both I had no time to actually show my full potential because many of u guys never saw me as a person that could make some moves and in a way I did in a really secret way
2369 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
My biggest move was probably getting alex out because I knew in the final she would get votes and I knew I had to get votes to get her out and I knew I had jake's vote
2369 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Aria, you didn't have Jake's vote, I was the 2nd vote for alex, jake lied to you.
2369 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello jurors, for my game, I played the role of a spy. During the merge vote, most of my allies wanted ferdi out but, I warned him and he survived that vote but, unfortunately Scott ended up going and I had a final 2 with him.
2369 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Next tribal came, I knew I couldn't save ferdi again but, for telling him about the tribal before, I recieved the steal a vote.
2369 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
With the steal a vote, I pulled off getting Tico out instead of me. Tico I did that to you for revenge in mud's survivor germany , I hope we could make up in the future.
2369 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
The next tribal I decided to try and flip the game by getting jake out but, the superidol stopped me and I pretended I didn't vote him when I did
2369 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
For the 2nd time, I tried to get out jake  but, I lost my ally zyler, we both were warning each other so we could stay together to the end.

open group

Survivor India (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!