This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11

Topic » Tribal Council #11

2378 days 1 hour ago
galore
Aria - aria_grande - Last tribal was a complete blindside. Is this tribal going to be the same?

Azri  - subfriend - You won your 3rd individual immunity, safe from tonight's vote. Worried that it may back fire and pose you as a threat?

Zyler - MJFJUNE - You were on the chopping block last night. What will be your pitch to your tribe mates?

Jake - Rodrigues75 - Superidol saved you last night. But it puts even a bigger target on your back now. Why do you think people should not vote you?

Alex. - hellocat - You messed up in the Challenge and scored the lowest. Is it the right time commit such mistakes?

Hoop - lhooper90276 - You have been targeted pretty much in past few tribals. Where is your head at right now?

Azri has immunity and cannot be voted out.
If you want to play the idol. Message me before I read the votes.
If I get the votes early, I will read them.
You have to message me your votes before 10pm EST
2378 days 1 hour ago
galore
Eliminated castway will grant a power to another player to make 2 extra guesses for the idol.
2378 days 1 hour ago
Rodrigues75
I am not getting many if any votes from the jury. This whole game I've followed what other people have told me to do . Someone like zyler will sweep the floor clean with anyone here because he managed to flip three people all by himself and in my eyes that is solely his move. I am voting for zyler tonight and as much as I've voted people which caused them to flip zyler has also voted them or thought about it.
2378 days ago
hellocat
To be honest I think it's clear a target off my back because if you take a non challenge threat like me to the final three then you will win.
2377 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
Azri  - subfriend - You won your 3rd individual immunity, safe from tonight's vote. Worried that it may back fire and pose you as a threat?

I believe its the second one not third lol. :D
In term of challenge threat im sure everyone know there are some other player suit that position.
I'm not sure what people see in me. This season is unpredictable as a fan of this game show im living in this moment
2377 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler - MJFJUNE - You were on the chopping block last night. What will be your pitch to your tribe mates?

My pitch is to think about who you can and can't trust
2377 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
One move won't make me sweep the floor with anyone.
2377 days 18 hours ago
aria_grande
This tribal i dont know because two votes have been flying round the mails and and i am being asked for votes so i dont know how it will end up
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
Reading the votes.
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and want to play it now is the time to do so.

Someone stands

I am not going anywhere.

Any votes against Jake will not count.
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
First vote

Jake
Does not count
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
Second Vote

Jake
Does not count.
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
Third vote

Jake
Does not count.
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
Fourth vote

Jake
Does not count.
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
Fifth vote

Zyler.
2377 days 1 hour ago
galore
Sixth vote

Fifth member of our jury!

Zyler.

open group

Survivor India (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!