This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10

Topic » Tribal Council #10

2380 days 2 hours ago
galore
Aria - aria_grande - We are coming close to the finale. Is it really a good idea to stick to strong members in the alliance? or blindisiding them will add to your survivor resume?

Azri  - subfriend - What was your reaction to not be able to perform the challenge? Will that decision come to bite you in the game?

Zyler - MJFJUNE - You felt pretty blindsided last tribal. Whats going in your mind?

Jake - Rodrigues75 - You were second in running to win immunity. You think you needed it?

Alex. - hellocat - Forfeiting the challenge? Isnt it too risky at this point in the game or are you too comfortable?

JJ. - moviedude - What will your vote be based on tonight.

Hoop - Two votes last tribal. The advantage worked. And now immunity. Are Survivor Gods favouring you?

Hoop has immunity and cannot be voted out.

If you want to play an idol message me before the votes are read.
Message me your vote before 10pm est.
The eliminated castway will have the power to give someone as advantage in the next immunity challenge.
2380 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Two votes last tribal. The advantage worked. And now immunity. Are Survivor Gods favouring you? I would say that luck was on my side and maybe the Survivor Gods also. I honestly felt that I needed immunity tonight.
2380 days ago
Rodrigues75
It is always nice to have immunity in this game as you never responded what what is going to happen
2380 days ago
Rodrigues75
Ok that should be you never know what is going to happen
2379 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
Azri  - subfriend - What was your reaction to not be able to perform the challenge? Will that decision come to bite you in the game?

shocked and disappointed. yes
2379 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
Alex- TBH I feel safe enough to get a few more days for sure
2379 days 20 hours ago
aria_grande
We are coming close to the finale. Is it really a good idea to stick to strong members in the alliance? or blindisiding them will add to your survivor resume?
Well if you have an alliance you have votes and if u blindside them at finale they probably wont vote for you so yeah
2379 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler - MJFJUNE - You felt pretty blindsided last tribal. Whats going in your mind?

What's going through my mind is who I can and can't trust in this game....
2379 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Alex- Right Let's get this straight I have some CALLING OUT to do JJ and Jake I trusted you 110%.I have voted with you 110% But thanks to my new allies (PS NOT YOU) I found out you were using me. So let's not play BABY Survivor let's play Getting those 2 out survivor
2379 days 4 hours ago
galore
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and want to play it now is the time to do so.

Someone stands

I am not going anywhere.

Any votes against Azri will not count.
2379 days 4 hours ago
galore
First vote

Zyler
2379 days 4 hours ago
galore
Second vote

Zyler
2379 days 4 hours ago
galore
Third vote

JJ
2379 days 4 hours ago
galore
Fourth vote

JJ
2379 days 4 hours ago
galore
Fifth vote.

Jake
2379 days 4 hours ago
galore
Sixth vote

Jake

open group

Survivor India (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!