This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

2384 days 7 hours ago
galore
Come on in guys.

Eligible to be voted

Aria - aria_grande
Azri  - subfriend
Zyler - MJFJUNE
Jake - Rodrigues75
Alex. - hellocat
Hoop - lhooper90276
Ferdi - dutchone29

Aria : Do you think alliances have not formed yet with constant scattering?

Azri : Jury has started. Is it the right time to make a big move for your Survivor resume?

Zyler : How was the experience of drawing rocks? Do you think it can happen again?

Tico : You have been targeted often. How does that necklace feel around your neck tonight?

Alex : You didn't compete today. Does that mean you feel safe?

JJ : You didn't come first by just one point and lost the idol clue. Does that make you nervous?

Hoop : Do you expect another scatter?

Ferdi : Last tribal, your idol saved you. Do you think it's going to be you tonight?

Send me your votes before 10pm EST.

THE ELIMINATED CASTWAY GRANTS A POWER TO SOMEONE TO CAST AN EXTRA VOTE AND STEAL ONE. IT CAN ONLY BE USED IN THE NEXT TRIBAL COUNCIL.
2384 days 7 hours ago
moviedude
JJ : You didn't come first by just one point and lost the idol clue. Does that make you nervous?

I was so close to winning immunity, but Tico won fairly. I didn't necessarily need to win that challenge, but it's good to have it. It does make me a tad nervous, but the challenge wasn't anything too skillful. But, it seems like I'm not eligible to be voted for, which is good. Hopefully, I don't pose as a threat the next time I am able to receive votes for eviction.
2384 days 7 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Question please??
2384 days 7 hours ago
galore
Sorry Jake. My bad.

Jake : How important are idols in this game? Has there been any idol talk.
2384 days 7 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Well obviously ferdi saved himself from getting voted out last week so idols are quite important as long as you know you are going home. I don't think there's been too much talk full stop let alone idol talk based on the scattered votes
2384 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
There are defi alliances formed because the wtructure f voteing
2384 days 4 hours ago
ticofernandez
Tico : You have been targeted often. How does that necklace feel around your neck tonight?

It feels amazing ive recieved votes almost every tribal ive been to so its nice to know tonight i cant
2384 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm pretty sure there won't be as many scattered votes like last tribal.
2384 days 2 hours ago
dutchone29
Ferdi : Last tribal, your idol saved you. Do you think it's going to be you tonight?

Hell yes. Next to no-one has had the idea of talking to me ever since the last vote, even people I considered allies. To stay within India, I feel like some sort of pariah maybe. Shame on everyone, because I'm pretty much open for any talk right now.
2383 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Alex: I was at school so i couldn't
2383 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
Azri : Jury has started. Is it the right time to make a big move for your Survivor resume?
I think its too early
2383 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler : How was the experience of drawing rocks? Do you think it can happen again?

It was absolutely horrifying!!!!! I never ever want to go through that again! Sure, it CAN happen but if it does then this cast is...yikes
2383 days 10 hours ago
galore
Reading the votes
2383 days 10 hours ago
galore
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and want to play it, now will be the time to do so.

No one stands

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council immediately.
2383 days 10 hours ago
galore
First vote

Tico
2383 days 9 hours ago
galore
Second Vote

Zyler

open group

Survivor India (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!