This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eleventh Runway

Topic » Eleventh Runway

3324 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ladies, I've made some decisions... I think.
3324 days 20 hours ago
Yaxha
Delete it fat
3324 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Caia Alexander, you truly turned the party tonight. Condragulations, you are the winner of this challenge.
3324 days 20 hours ago
Slice
ELLE EMAYHO:

before the ball was beautifulll. my favourite before the ball look honestly, story and all. it was well put together and it was executed nicely.

executive realness was a good concept, and super cute, but the top was definitely not a great choice.

the actual maskerade look was alright. the concept, again, was great, and you gave us great concepts, but the look was off. it definitely read masquerain but it was strange
3324 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
FINALLY YES
3324 days 20 hours ago
Slice
Ok whatever Hoe
3324 days 20 hours ago
SilverShadow
LMFAO @Slice
3324 days 20 hours ago
Slice
I WOULD HAVE HAD LOGNER ONES BUT THIS HOST IS UGLY
3324 days 20 hours ago
Slice
(deletes topic)
3324 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho, you've been grinding in this competition from the beginning. Unfortunately, you were not the pokemon master tonight. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3324 days 20 hours ago
Slice
Just kidding... I'd never. :)
3324 days 20 hours ago
Slice
WHOSE UNLIPSYNCED STREAK WILL END? WHO WILL MAKE IT WITHOUT HAVING TO LIPSYNC?
3324 days 20 hours ago
Slice
the Stress of it all...
3324 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Neferti, you've blossomed so much in this competition. But did you sink or swim tonight?

Ellen Uhvex, you went for an out of the box concept, and it looked gorgeous. But will God save the Queen?
3324 days 19 hours ago
Yaxha
I hate puns

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!