This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ninth Runway

Topic » Ninth Runway

3311 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
This has definitely been the closest round yet.
3311 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hello gals! Tonight we will have another guest judge. She is a richer, younger Alexis Alexis. Voted most likely to be on the ID channel, welcome Benry (ILoveSleep!)

Let's get right to the critiques.
3311 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Caia Alexander- http://imgur.com/0bs66v4

Alexis Alexis: This was cute. I loved your bride and the story read cheesy TLC show story, which I enjoy. This proves you're completely capable of doing well without going completely OTT. I also loved your makeup! Great job I can't believe I'm saying that.

Benry: Their personalities are literally dry wall and female dry wall. The story was cute-sy but not capitivating at all and maybe you were going for humor but I just don't care about either of them. Onto the runway, they are good overall but they look kinda pissed??? The eyes of the bribe especially and the mouths on both of them though and it looks like a shitty prom photo. I love the hair on the bribe though so +1 for that

Brandonator: This is the kind of story you pretend is beautiful because you friends with the girl who is telling it to you, but really it’s like “okay we get it you worked the drive through at Wendy’s and he came by one time.” I love the look!!! The hair is flawless and amazing. Next time I would make the lips bigger tho, I mean this is a drag competition and your husband’s lips look bigger???????? But yeah you are beautiful the husband looks like some ugly af boyband reject but he doesn’t even really matter so werkle.

Giraffez:  I loved your story because as a cook food is always the best way to get to know someone like if they is gluten free but don't have scyliac diseas you know their a full of shit hipster *smiles* as for your looks I can't really see the looks because their so small and again like with Elle WHITE IS FOR THE "BRIDE" I love your look though but dat makeup tho did you learn from Kandy Ho or Willam on how to contour on dat beard and I don't mean my middle school girlfriend Kelsey sweet girl turned out to be lesbian which reminds me I need to call her.

SilverShadow: your love story is the typical boy meets girl story so I was hoping it would reflect your looks but for some reason they seem sad and you looked almost pissed off. You look gorgeous as always but your groom keeps getting my attention he looks almost more feminine than you. Looking at your wedding photo the story I get is "Girl married boy that turns out to be a girl then girl got pissed off but is trying to keep it together for the photos."
3311 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex- http://i.imgur.com/tPKf1bZ.png

Brandon: Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll the look is good. I think you look so beautiful in this, and the joke is a timeless classic. I don’t think we needed the burning prenup (I already done told u this but w/e) because it obviously spoke for itself without it. Wasn’t the most creative idea though

Giraffez: I don't think you really did the challenge which was the story you basically gave a look and don't pull a sasha bell saying "I got confused." because you weren't the first bitch to post as for your look you thank you for the white dressed bride and black tux groom but know to the sugar daddy that is just mine thinking because you know I ain't Anna Nicole Smith and I don't like to fuck old ass dick, your dress pretty bland I love you had a veil it really pulled it together for me.

Benry: I love the molded cheese effect on the groom and the bribe is beautiful and polished. It's expected but you still did it well enough that it was a lovely wedding and I'm sure they'll have fun on their honeymoon at the funeral palor.

Alexis: ME IS THAT YOU??? You took a very obvious concept and put your amazing execution skills to use and made it very cute and life...ful? Full of life. Whatever, but I really think you knocked this out of the park even with the short little quip.

Silver: I love this! I live for this! this is everything for me! I actually looked at your wedding photo first and the story I got from it is exactly what you wrote. Everything about your runway look is just working for me. Excellent job!
3311 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
Hay
3311 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Neferti- http://i.imgur.com/8kuHPA3.png

Giraffez: again like Ellen you didn't do the challenge for me because NO STORY as for your look or should I say looks because i'm sorry but I have to judge the whole marrage party I don't really like now as for your dress it's ok I wouldn't of picked it and again I can't see it but now because of the flowers like seriously it's a wedding dress challenge I want to see the dress and Birdcage or floor length never both.

Alexis: TOOT. I toot you, Cleo, Hatsheps, Ankhe, AND Neferta!!! You really stepped it up so much this week and I'm extremely proud that you were able to inject your unique style and comedy into this challenge.

Benry: Okay this is IT. The concept is so out of the park and funny that I couldn't help but cackle when I clicked on your link to virtue barbies. Her arms are kinda fucked up though and by kinda I mean they look like she can play jumprope with them. But her makeup is one point and its my favorite overall.

Silver: I honestly thought those other bitches in your first photo were your bridesmaids but anyway that's not important. what's important is that you and your groom looks gorgeous.

Brandon: The idea was actually very original; I didn’t really consider anyone thinking of doing this. The wives are so diverse too, I can’t wait for them to come together and remake the pussy cat dolls. I can’t believe you put the husband in a damn sweater for his wedding day but once again I guess the husband doesn’t matter.
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Auburn Marguerite- http://prntscr.com/6tg23a

Silver: I'll give you points for doing something different and your creativity but honestly I hate love stories and zombies and you combined both of them so I'd be lying if I say that I even slightly like this.

Alexis: Meh. Expected this concept, its nothing to bat a lash over, and I don't even wear lashes. Sorry.

Benry: Unconventional but ugly and by ugly I mean it wasn't ugly ENOUGH. Make it more exciting. NEXT

Brandon: girl………..what the fck is going on??? I mean really it was so all over the place. They were both on Tinder and the man obviously thinks Green Day is still extremely trendy and then they got married and THEN zombies happened and then they became zombies together and the end. I mean the bride actually has an amazing dress and hair so I can’t complain much there, but the story just was too much for me.

Giraffez: ok learn to shut the fuck up I lost intrest after the first paragraph honestly as for your look I see a real sharron needlez inspired look but sadly this wasn't the challenge and I sadly feel i'm saying this a lot this challenge which is truly sad and I love you went outside the box but honey you didn't need to go outside the coffin.
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jessica McMozzarella- http://prntscr.com/6tu8md

Giraffez: ok THIEF I'm sorry but it's not cute to steal ideas or anything from anyone even if it's a cheesy Russian shtick your looks I loved that you had your people at the aisle but as for your bride again I can't really see it I think you seriously just took a pillar or something and used that as your dress and the veil was just a poor way to hide the fact you did that it really just doesn't work for me at this point it's simply too basic if this was week one or two you might of been top three or four safe five or six maybe safe but maybe third from lipsyning this time your probably going to be lipsyning boo good luck to you though.

Silver: I actually like your story and your look is just heavenly my eyes went immediately to you even though you have a hot husband beside you that being said couldn't you have made your groom ugly since you're a mail order bride? You have to sell the story with his look, your groom doesn't look like a drug dealer nor someone that has to pay for a woman to marry him.

Brandon: Well the look was very middle of the road. Not much creativity or anything to stand out. The wife honestly kind of looks like shit but whatever, also I am no photo expert but I am pretty sure all the chairs in the picture are facing the wrong direction lmao. The husband looks……..12. Like someone that would be popular on youtube. The story was……..meh, this 12 year old boy sells drugs? What drugs henny? Tylenol PM?

Benry: This is just a mess. The bride is pretty but I fucking hate your veil because the flower on the stop is ugly as heeeeeeel. The groom also looks 13. Thank GOD your story at least made me laugh so I think you fell middle of the pack overall.

Alexis: I loved your story the most out of anyone's. Your bride is strikingly gorgeous, as well. No problems with this.
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho- http://i.imgur.com/UztQnHu.png

Benry: Yes finally someone didn't do #AllWhitebread. The runways are pretty ESP. The bribe is serving I stole daddy's credit card PS he hates black people eleganza! The story was okay and funny enough but expect hellnoracisttengageddrag.com to be knocking on your door soon.

Brandon: This is extremely problematic and I love it!!! It was like boring and stupid and at the end you just casually were like and I love big dicks and the end. It was like a surprisingly funny mix of boring and crude that makes me love it. The look is tragic lmao, I mean I am not sure if those are earrings sprouting out of your hair or what but girl, the color of them is really clashing with the dress and jewelry and that veil is not giving it to me AT ALL!

Silver: Yay for diversity and interracial relationship! I love your looks, your lips are fucking sexy ready to suck on that hot chocolate husband of yours.

Alexis: This wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. Your bride was stunning and both of us have a thing for dark dickie so I can feel her. The time constraint you had showed, sadly.

Giraffez:  ok first you ain't the only one honey who likes the dark meat *checks out kono under the panel table* but your story was short sweet and too the point which I love I don't want to know you know everything just the key points like how you met and I think you did that as for your look I LOVE your dress is so sophisticated I almost had to double check to make sure I wasn't looking at Caia as for your groom call me old as fuck but I believe only the "bride" should wear white because it's their day the man's just paying for it.
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ladies, I've made some decisions.
3311 days 12 hours ago
Yaxha
*runs backstage with the husbands*
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Caia Alexander, once more a bridesmaid, not quite the bride yet. You are safe.
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho, you are safe.
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Neferti, the love we have for you tonight is so real, we’d marry you in a heartbeat. And then do it again. And again. And once more. And then we’d have to move to Utah. Condragulations you are the winner(s) of this challenge! You may leave the stage.
3311 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Auburn Marguerite, while your story was animated, your presentation tonight was just not a thriller. I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3311 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
YAS NEFERTI YOU DID IT FINALLY <3

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!