This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ninth Runway

Topic » Ninth Runway

3311 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
Goodbye Auburn! :( I didn't even expect you to be in the bottom.
3311 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
OH MY GOD I WON A CHALLENGE
3311 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
*Caia cries in the corner*

I feel like I'm bending over backwards just to get half as far while these other queens go mediocre and get praised for it like, this is exhausting.
3311 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
Which other queens Caia? Spill the T! I won't be mad if you say me. :)
3311 days 22 hours ago
77sparks77
Aww, that sucks. :( I think I was written off before this week even started though, I mean if you look at me in the past I don't really compare to you guys. I'm proud of what I made, it's a shame you guys weren't as fussed. :(

Best of luck to you all though, and thanks for having me! It's been a really fun couple of weeks and I learnt a lot (except how to shut up.)

I leave with the words of a legend.
DEUCES.
3311 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
Im not gonna throw anyonw under the bus because underneath all my frustration, the core reason why Im upset is that I am feeling inadequate and I know I belong in this competition yet im not receiving the recognition such as a win. Its unfair to blame any one queen or judge because I feel it from everyone
3311 days 19 hours ago
Absol
but who i steal from
3311 days 19 hours ago
donaam
I think it's because you're always GOOD, Caia, but there's always one person who went a step further than you and either delivered more of a concept or more humor than you and stole the win

that's why you're just HIGH all the time

as a queen who's always been yelled at for how "boring" I was, I've found more success in this game by setting my top priority as "what can I do that will leave the biggest impression on the judges?"

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!