This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eighth Runway

Topic » Eighth Runway

3316 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Date night was fun.
3316 days 16 hours ago
Brandonator
I hope you and Caia had a wonderful time
3316 days 16 hours ago
Yaxha
use poppers kids
3316 days 16 hours ago
ILoveSleep
spray and neuter ur tops
3316 days 16 hours ago
Yaxha
tonight's episode is sponsered by Benrys families DNA being shot down the back of my throat
3316 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
First things first, Vella Morghulis. You have been a pleasure to see in action. However, not submitting is not submitting. I, sadly, must ask you to sashay away...
3316 days 16 hours ago
Brandonator
Hmmm last week she came for me and now she don't show up in time :-)
3316 days 16 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*walks into board of directors meeting*
"im blocking yaxha from the group"
3316 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Before we begin the critiques, let me say that I actually enjoyed every look this round. You queens are making this a tough decision.
3316 days 16 hours ago
Absol
oh binch
3316 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex- http://i.imgur.com/6Zi0HWG.png

Alexis Alexis: The base you got stuck with was very vulgar and noisy, and you did a great job making your look meld well with it and tell a story. You had a concept instead of just trying to overshadow it and I applaude you on it. That Junge hairline tho

Brandonator:  OH MY GAHD!!! YASSS WEAR THAT P!NK LACE FRONT YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! This is serving me E V E R Y T H I N G!!! YOU DID THAT BITCH..YAS.

Giraffez: meh it's nice but not great

SilverShadow: Great cover up, for me this could pass as a regular drag look given you are going for that rebellious inked chic look. I love the styling and I am living for that hair it's gorgeous!
3316 days 16 hours ago
donaam
work
3316 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho- http://i.imgur.com/9IXQ7ip.png

B:  ….well its getting sunny outside....... I am really not sure what to say to this. Like I know this kin was tragic and all but I can’t really figure out what’s going on here. It kind of looks like your skin is peeling off and if that is the case then the bone comment was pure genius, but if not……..ok.

G: meh it's nice but not great

S: It's very smart of you to go with a cavewoman theme because all the ugliness of this base made sense from the bone shaped nose to the muscular body however I feel like you could've accessorized this more but overall still a good job.

A: This was very unconventionally appealing. Your concept was campy and cute, and your avatar isn't that hard to look at either. Great job!
3316 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Neferti- http://i.imgur.com/3TcMTHb.png

S: I like the idea that you were going for, I love that you added tears I think that sold the look but I do see some problematic areas like that scar on her face I thought it was a cigar at first and that scratch on her arm it should've torn that side of her dress too and speaking of the dress I would've loved it if you went over the top glam since you are projecting a Hollywood star it would've been a great contrast with the gruesomeness.

A: I quite liked this, and surprisingly its one of my favorite looks of yours so far. The story was a cute touch and choosing to play an actual character was a good choice in my opinion instead of going the very obvious gorey direction. Props!

G: I don't like this it's too obvious for me so I'd expect more

B:  My oats are transcending……… I am new. This has changed my life FOREVER, you changed drag FOREVER.  You shit on my whole life bitch how dare you!!!
3316 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jessica McMozzarella-  http://i.imgur.com/pkKGAqo.png

B: There are parts of this I like and hate so I feeling very meh. I love the hair and the mouth, I think you could have worked more to use the mouth to cover that weird black line…or at least make it look less awkward. The eyes are too close together for me, and I ain’t LIKIN it~ the idea was cute.

A: Okay I am LIVING. I love the concept and the colors and the shapes and everything. Its so trippy and fun to look at. No complaints at all.

G: I love this it's perfect it makes a great statement

S: Your look is giving me a seizure so I wasn't really able to look at it for too long I'll just leave your critique to the other judges.
3316 days 16 hours ago
Absol
girl i got skpped

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!