This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixth Runway

Topic » Sixth Runway

3341 days 10 hours ago
Yaxha
Junge that's so insulting you know I own that top and then the semi-transparent blue one don't be ignorant
3341 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Finally, Auburn Marguerite-  http://prntscr.com/6m0vzc

Alexis Alexis: THIS IS IT I AM DEAD DECEASED DONE FINISHED THAT DOES IT FOR ME. LAY YOUR RUNWAY NEXT TO MY GRAVE THIS WEEK BECAUSE YOU KILLED ME HOE. BYE. TELL JUNGE I HATE HER FOR ME BECAUSE AFTER THIS I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO.

Brandonator: I think you just got too wordy. You could have written that first read in a much funnier way than you did, but at least the idea was there. As for the second one I have the same critique, the idea was there but it could have been worded in such a funnier way. As for the last read I don’t think you paid attention to the submission you were referencing since she was doing nothing but insulting Adore, also literally every person who just insults a real queen needs to stop…….it really isn’t working for any of you please just stop. The runway was cute.

Giraffez: Your reads weren't really funny they're just sad to me like they could of been funny but they weren't to me as for your look ok bitch what did I say week two I'm not going to stop until you are lip syncing this week this look is a mockery to everyone who has ever and I mean EVER done a drag race look ok this is 3rd grade pagent not drag race pack your bags now bitch.

SilverShadow: Your reading was good but your runway look girl I'm sorry but I just can't. I mean really? Kono told you to do this?? really queen???

Dav: I like the use of the RuPaul look and since I'm drinking I don't have time to read your jokes which I'm sure were
Lame as fuck especially since your avatar was a basic fucking reject. You should have found something not used already.

Side note, I just want to say that I love this look. It’s very Melody Vine reminiscent and it’s a fun submission to go with what’s supposed to be a fun challenge. Yall better feel the flower fantasy!
3341 days 10 hours ago
Yaxha
*spits on this hating ass panel*
3341 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Omg I'm actually scared for my life this round
3341 days 10 hours ago
Finnick
I love when I get good critiques.
3341 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ladies, obviously the judging was all over the place this round. However, with that being said I have made some decisions.
3341 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Vella Morghulis, you've really blossomed in these past few weeks. You are safe.
3341 days 10 hours ago
Absol
brandonator ily gurl but you should try COMPLIMENTS
3341 days 10 hours ago
Absol
u really are da michelle visage of the panel tho
3341 days 10 hours ago
Finnick
gurl they all mean, why are you singling out brandonator?
3341 days 10 hours ago
Absol
well everyone said something nice to me doe
3341 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Im a little tipsy so lemme think of some flower stuff to say
3341 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex, your look was springtime realness, and your reads were wintertime cold. (idk i tried) You are safe.
3341 days 10 hours ago
Absol
wintertime
3341 days 9 hours ago
Yaxha
kith me hard before yew go

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!