This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixth Runway

Topic » Sixth Runway

3353 days 3 hours ago
Absol
GIRL WHAT,
3353 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
And I look sickening in it, thank you

You wish you could pull this off pepperoni
3353 days 3 hours ago
Absol
YES DAV
3353 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
YOU DIDNT LOL
3353 days 3 hours ago
Absol
lemayo wore pepperoni betta
love u tho mua mua
3353 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Let's get started!

Caia Alexander-  http://imgur.com/5Z7zceb

D: I guess you were trying to go for some punk-floral look and it just fell off the way side.
Although I did like the WHite Chicks GIF, I must say the rest of your jokes didn't get a snorkle out of me.

B: I mean these weren’t the worst reads I have ever seen, but they weren’t the best ever either. I think the one about Ellen was the saving grace of the group. Unfortunately for you Laqueefsha also quit after you submitted lol, and the first one was a name pun which is the ultimate sign of having nothing to go off of. But all the reads actually made sense I guess, the first one might not? I honestly have no idea how neferextitiati spells her name so yeah they all made sense then! The runway was……….a lot. The dress thing is once again not only what we see every time (strange bathing suit thingy that shows skin) it was also not cute lol……. It kind of looks like something Gagaluv would make circa 2009. The flower beard could have been more than just one flower too, like a bouquet or something idk.

G: Your jokes where funnyish I laughed a little but not much your look I love it's giving off this like Shakesqueer runway from rupaul's drag race I love I'm happy you for once don't have a fastener on your head this whole look is just so elegant.

A: I don't know what to think of your look. I liked the hair and the color scheme, but the beard looked sloppy and the... clothes??? Didn't do it for me, really. Your reads were nothing to gag over, like the library was open but it was more like the picture book section of the library that smells like diapers and tired white mothers.

Silver: By now I think you already know that I'm a big fan of your runway looks, I usually immediately gush the second I see them but this one it kinda took me a minute and I found myself kinda justifying why I like it. It's still good but yeah it might be my least favorite out of all your looks. Your read on the other girls was okay.
3353 days 3 hours ago
Finnick
It's called a fascinator, Giraffez....
3353 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Neferti- http://i.imgur.com/DSjwQoj.png

A: I don't feel strongly about this at all. Your reads were meh and your look is forgetable. Sorry, sis.

G: I liked your reads but they didn't really make me laugh they were more mean then funny and sometimes that is good but becareful with that now your look I actually don't dispise it but I do hate it and definitely not your best look.

D: I always expect for you to make me laugh like you always do and you kinda made me and your avatar
was pretty cute, I must say.

Silver: Your read came off as very angry instead of funny which was a complete opposite of your runway look, Your look is very calm and ethereal I actually like it. Love the hair!

B: Neferti…tiy…Nefertity..? Nirvana? – The first read was……..meh. I mean it was like mean but it wasn’t funny. The second read I was a little confused, point 1: Can we all stop bringing up real queens at this point and insulting them, it will never make you look good. Secondly maybe Yax gets this Benry joke since to him all things are Benry. You Benry, we Benry, He/She Benry, it’s all Benry.  I feel like its unfortunate for everyone reading Laqueefsha since she died :/. Also I just want to point out that you made a joke about Opal being a bottom then later said he wasn’t versatile and nothing about that stuck out as a way to make a joke that was disappointing. The runway is pretty, I mean you know what chat we are in so of course I have seen it at least 4 times, I think it is the only shirt Yax wears. I’m not sure if this was the point but you kind of look like some really young 40 year old grandma who is still living for the 70s.
3353 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex-  http://i.imgur.com/JrHpxn7.png

B: A name pun was your first read, and it really wasn’t very good at that. I feel like it was a joke my dad would make, so I wish you would respect artistry a little more. The second one was actually really good, you actually found something SPECIFIC to use and read them for besides just calling someone ugly or saying they lipsync a lot. It doesn’t take a lot to tell another girl she sucks you gotta tell her why too. I just realized I skipped your read towards Elle but ya know that read wasn’t the strongest anyway so its k. I love the look tonight, very Jaidynn Diore Fierce. You probably could have done more floralish stuff to it; it was a floral runway gorl.

G: ours actually made me laugh and I loved it yours were whitty and funny and just so good as for your look this week I love everything but the gold lip it doesn't really go with the look I think maybe an indigo or magenta would of been better.

Silver: I like your reading it was funny and shady at the same time. I love lots of things in your runway look, the boobs, the make-up and that dress omg gorgeous! I was gonna say I could do without the flower on your head but then I remembered that the theme is flowers so yeah I think we have a problem here. I love your look and the only thing I don't like about it is also the only thing that ties you in with the theme.

D: You were very clever in your jokes, I must say and your avatar was pretty nice! It looked like you spent
a lot of time on it and it shows.

A: Your reads were strong and you dragged Opal through the daisies tonight. Your look was very pretty, also. I don't have much else to say, but good work!
3353 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Currently drowning in my own tears
3353 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho- http://i.imgur.com/nwG32HB.png

G: again funny but not hilarious and I'm dinging you on stealing from Alyssa Edwards hunny and not going for Auburn's week two look at least with it your look is pretty basic to me yeah purple I like it too but you could of made it better.

Silver: I think your reading was good it was short and simple yet it's geared with daggers. Your runway is good too you followed the theme I immediately saw Hydrangea but honestly it kinda bores me.

A: First off thank you for plugging TALENT™ I needed to eat tonight. Your reads were amazing and your look was by far my favorite even though I absolutely LOATHE hydrangeas. You shined tonight brighter than Auburns dorito runway, great job!

D: It looks like my computer won't let me see your girl but I'm sure it was fucking fabulous. I felt like you were
WAY too nice in your reading and you need a little more practice in your shading abilities.

B: The first read was so good I don’t think the others even needed to matter!!! Opal’s was a read for anyone, you could have replaced her name with any other queen in the competition and the read would still fit, so that isn’t cute. Your read for Vella wasn’t groundbreaking but she deserved it cause that runway choice was tragic. As for the runway I DEMAND you make a youtube video of what you do in paint.net, it is truly amazing that you have those weird outlines on literally everything you do… literally what are you doing????????/// The dress was cute tho.
3353 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sora Kotdone Midori- http://i.imgur.com/VDzqwA6.png

G: I LOVE the fact you read yourself but it was a cop out to me and as with Jessica's read ENOUGH WITH THE CHEESE IT'S NOT NEW OR ORIGINAL it's like everyone reading me for my size the first few times is funny after that it gets really old, your look is pretty much a copy of Neferti's but you pull it off better I think because with you we didn't get used to bigger things so great job.

A: .... :-/
This was MOR for me. Your look was cute, but I've seen it before, and your reads didn't hit as hard as they should have. And with all the other queens coming for you, you might be in danger tonight.

Silver: I loved that you used a full scenic background for your runway look but I think you blended too much and did not stand out. Your look alone was good but maybe if you used other colors with your make-up you would've stood out.

B: Well girl first thing is first you wore the same shirt as another queen……….so lol. The reads were a little bit of a shemergency. You know other girls say you don’t try and this kind of makes it look like you haven’t been paying attention to anyone around you. Tisk TISK

D: Boring-ass Gemma-clone fucking drag avatar. BORING AS FUCK! Tired of seeing that shit...won't even read your
jokes because I'm sure they're lame also, NEXT!!!
3353 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Vella Morghulis- http://i.imgur.com/5OjoPMe.png

B: I liked the reads because you actually had to know something about them to come up with them. They were a little long but that isn’t all too bad. So yeah you were pretty ok at this. The runway was….not my favorite. It was like that thing all the white girls just wore on Halloween all tea all pink lemonade.

Silver: I love your reading! it's actually the one that made me laugh, without a doubt the best of the group! I wish i could say the same thing with your runway look, Your look to me seems more faunal rather than floral even with that flower band you just look like a bridal super hero deer.

A: Was your runway look a pun on fauna and flora? I liked it a lot regardless. You read all of those bitches down to the dirt they're planted in this week also. Like honey you shit on them so bad that they'll end up growing strong because of it. No complaints.

D: Nice classic thorough reading and your avatar belongs in a forest!

G: your reads were really funny and made me GAG like thank you this is what reading is suppose to be now your look I don't hate and I don't love I'm really neutral with this look for you.
3353 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Opal- http://i.snag.gy/X7Y1L.jpg

Silver: I'm sorry but I don't like anything you did this week. I'll just leave it at that.

G: ok first sense not since and stilton isn't a crumbly cheese it's smooth cut and not blue it is a stinky cheese now for everything else be prepared to lipsync against Auburn honey your look was atrotious I do like how you went for the bee but it could of been done better.

B: It seems like you went to the first forum and were just like……ok I can work with this. Calling someone the thorn in your side isn’t much of a read really, I guess the Auburn one was kind of good, but you know another Jessica cheese joke………..STOP PPL!!1! I am glad you changed your look since it was ugly, unfortunately you swapped it for something even uglier.

A: Your drags were good, so props on that, but your avatar doesn't make much sense. The top is very ugly and MSpaint-y and the glasses don't make any sense at all. Your concept was strong but the execution didn't work in your favor at all, girl.

D: YAWN at your jokes and meh at your look...although I like the bee theme.
3353 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jessica McMozzarella-  http://prntscr.com/6m1mda

Silver: I think you had one of the better readings and I like your runway look too I'm just not sure if it really fits the theme.

D: I like that black shit....looks nice.

B: I will accept my fate as the worst judge this week, I don’t think I have said anything nice to anyone so far. Vella’s wasn’t really a read, you just told her you wanted her to lose  so I mean I don’t really get it. The second one was good, I like that you were cunty to all the girls who won’t get over that pizza dress thing. Like that was so ova before it even started. As for the last read you it was pretty weak, I mean it was mostly just like insulting her which is what reading is, but ya know reading should be somewhat entertaining. The runway was pretty, but IDK why you would use that fascinator since as I said once before when another queen wore it, it looks like a napkin. Everyone go to your drag closet and throw that away.

G: YES GAGA YESS your reads were perfect I could actually her myself or even the great Bianca Del Rio as for your look I don't really get it because there are no naturally black flowers but have to give you some creativity points I still like it but maybe if it were pink or red even.

A: Okay binch this is too much for me. Everything you said had me GAGGING and your look is so different compared to everyone elses. You excelled this week and I am loving what you put out every challenge. Please, keep it up. Binch.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!