This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2953 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
1) Noah
2) Adam
3) Jake
4) Luis
5) Erik
6) Greg
7) Me
8) FireDragon
9) Riley

I haven't watched enough real survivor to finish the second part, sorry :(
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
@ Both - Name two Jurors you'd like to see in both your spots had you not made FTC.: Probably Adam and Noah. Adam probably could beat Noah in the final tribal council if he got there, and before he was eliminated, he played a very good game. I can imagine the Final Tribal Council being entertaining if Noah was there. :P
2953 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Owen - You never once attempted to speak to me in this game. Can you tell me why you're more deserving than Greg of the Title of Sole Survivor?

Again, this was due to an extremely busy time irl for me. I agree that it's a shitty response but it's the truth. And I deserve to win over Greg because he betrayed almost everyone. I may not have talked to you but I also never claimed to have your back either. Greg played both sides, but he betrayed pretty much every juror at least once.

I pick Adam and Noah, same as Greg. Noah went balls to the walls and Adam was in a good spot before he got taken out randomly because Noah wouldn't vote for me and Greg flipped
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
Nick: Played too hard during an inactive premerge: I think it was more a combination of a potential idol and the worry about a frat alliance.
Adam: Got randomly unlucky when Noah wouldn't vote for me: Pretty sure he got voted for being a threat (why I voted and him and how I convinced Jake to do the same :P)
Jake: Was too vocal about getting Noah out: I was the one to mention his name first.

I just felt like (trying) to clear some stuff up.
2953 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Thank you both for your honest answers. I will watch the rest of Jury questioning before casting my vote. Good luck!
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
Owen, please explain why those placements are. Like give some detail as to what made them be so high is so low
2953 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Thank you Erik.

1) Noah: Played an idol, tried his hardest, made it far
2) Adam: Really good gameplay, solid alliance, got screwed over by a backstab (and yes it was partially because he was a threat but I also stand by my original reason)
3) Jake: Gameplay, active, but too vocal sometimes
4) Luis: played good individual and alliance game, not afraid to make moves but you also seemed pretty loyal
5) Erik: See 4), but out earlier and a little less important to the overall game besides being a power shift elimination
6) Greg: Controlled a fair few eliminations but also backstabbed A LOT of people
7) Solid alliance, UTR game, but not at many challenges, social game was lacking
8) Didn't do much as I can recall, sorry but didn't really know him or much about his game
9) Really gunning for certain players for what seemed to be little to no reason, random causualty as a result of what I believe was miscommunication
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
1. Adam: He played a strong social, strategic, and maybe physical game. He got out of a bad position after the first merge tribal and was the leader of the majority alliance until his elimination.
2. Noah: He had a very strong physical and strategic game, but he made plenty of enemies and had a lot of difficulty escaping the bottom.
3. Jake: Jake made it far and I was pretty close to him, and as far as I can tell I wasn't the only one. He also played a smart game, so that's another positive.
4. Luis: I honestly don't remember much about his game, but I can't think of much he did wrong, so... Here he is. :P
5. Myself: Despite plenty of negatives, I won 3 immunities this season, and I managed to play a pretty big role in a couple eliminations, along with playing both sides.
6. Erik: If he made it further than 9th, he'd probably be in the top five, possibly the top 3, but he got out before he could show his skills more.
7. Riley: While his biggest problems with his game was him being adamant about not voting with Noah, causing him to target Owen, he did talk, so that's a positive.
8. I never talked to him despite being in the same chat, but winning an immunity and getting to the end are both positives.
9. FireDragon: Same with Owen without winning an immunity or getting to the end, and I don't know of a reason for him not talking.
I'll compare the players later!
2953 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Voting for Owen!
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
Ok. :P
2953 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Thank you Jake!
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
That was quick. XD
2953 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Guess I shall vote now. Lol. Good Luck guys.
2953 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
oh whoops I meant 4/7 votes received
but now its 5/7 LOL
2953 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Wow that's a lot of votes O___O

open group

Robby's Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!