This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2923 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
-Final 2 enter-
We'll now bring in the members of the Jury
-Jury enters-
Erik, Firedragon, Riley, Adam, Luis, Jake, Noah voted out at the last Tribal Council

Welcome to your Final Tribal Council. Gregory and Owen - the two of you have done what 14 others could not, which is make it to this point. But now, the power shifts to the Jury. 7 people you both had a hand in voting out, whether it was directly or indirectly, now must decide your fate.

You each may post an opening statement. The Jury may ask questions/make comments.

JURORS - Remember that you are voting for a winner. I cannot stress this fact enough. Feel free to ask questions and make comments to help you make your decision. When you know who you want to vote for, send me your vote.
-----
Votes are due @ 8pm EST on Tuesday (March 24, 2016).
FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ONLY TIME IN THE GAME, YOU CANNOT SWITCH YOUR VOTE ONCE YOU SEND IT IN!
If you want to include an explanation as to why you vote for the person you do, go ahead.

LIVE Reunion will take place on Thursday @ 9pm EST (April 5, 2016), where the votes will be read, and a winner will be crowned!
2923 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
everybody ignore that I just copy and pasted this from NJs game
2923 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
Ignore what?
2923 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok guys

Look at this final 2, look who clearly played the better game.  The decision is really obvious.  If you look at Owen’s game he legit just sheped.

This was Owen to his masters Jake and Adam:

Like legit he sucked.  Greg on the other hand is a PHENOMENAL player.    Just look at his game.  He fliped on his alliance when he needed too, played both sides PERFECTLY and came out of the shadows at the final 6 to win 3 fucking immunities.  Greg made a move at final 4 that guaranteed him final 2 as soon as my fire burned that fucking rope.  He had the perfect combo of strategic, physical, and social and he had all his allies in order.

Do you really want Owen to represent this season?  The semi-inact.  Or do you want Gregory.  A great player who clearly deserves the win.

Thank you for your time.
2923 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll wait for speeches to be posted. I want answerrrssss
2923 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Actually no, Jake and Adam are Shrek here and Owen is the little kid
2923 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
2923 days 8 hours ago
adamsel
I'll wait for speaches but I know who I'm voting for
2923 days 8 hours ago
adamsel
But ya Owen did nothing lol. Unless Owen proves me wrong I'm voting for greg
2923 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Greg wait till you see what i write no my jury vote I toatly rekt the fuck out of you
2923 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
on*
2923 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
So starting off this speech, I will not deny that I played a great game. In fact, you could argue that I didn't even play a good one. That doesn't change the fact that I had positives that I feel make me deserve to win. I apologize if there're any inconsistencies or anything important I left out, it's just that going through the mails would take a long time and it'd be difficult to spot all the mails since I play in too many group games at a time. -_-

There are only two things I can think of that are noteworthy about my pre-merge game. One, the fact that I had an alliance with Riley. Two, Noah gave me an idol at the last tribal before merge, which he told me to play to save myself. Turned out it was fake and I didn't even need it (not too surprising). Luke told me to save him, but I wanted to stay strong to Fuji (something I would attempt to do later but it wouldn't pan out) so I was one of his votes to leave.

Then merge arrived and Erik approached me (or maybe I approached him) to mention the fact that Owen, NJ, and Adam were in the same frat. I don't know how much this affected the game, but it's better to be safe than sorry, so I went along with the plan to vote out NJ (considering we didn't know if Adam would play an idol). I guess Erik didn't trust Riley or something like that, because he was the only person the alliance wasn'NJ ended up going home because of Noah playing an idol on Erik (I forgot Adam got 1 vote each, and I'll admit Riley probably didn't vote because I forgot to talk to him).

After that tribal, Adam made an alliance with him, Owen, Jake, Riley, and I. Jake and I were on both sides, so we were pretty much the swing votes. At the auction, I won both the extra vote and the vote stealer (coincidentally). At tribal, I decided to target Erik, and I felt he might've been the biggest obstacle getting in the way of a Fuji alliance. The other alliance wanted to target Jake, but he was my ally so that made even less likely to vote with them, and Erik left that tribal.

The next tribal was... Not very simple. The vote was between FireDragon and Adam, and I felt Adam was the bigger threat, so I wanted him out, but Riley wanted to vote Owen, so at the revote, I had to swallow my pride and vote FireDragon out and be patient. With only 3 members of Fuji left, the alliance wasn't panning out and it Riley leaving the next tribal wouldn't help. I'm not too proud of my self-vote, but I think the best way to describe what happened was feeling a little overwhelmed and stalling the time to read the mails.

At the next tribal, I wanted Adam out, and I was in a good position due to winning immunity. The vote ended up being between Luis, Noah and him. The votes were split because of Noah's idol which was played. During the revote, I managed to convince Jake that Adam was our best choice.

The next tribal arrives and the time has come to use my extra vote and vote stealer, where I might've stolen the only vote against me the whole season (that wasn't from me -_-) and voted Luis out in a "5-1" vote. I decided to vote Luis because I felt it'd be be best to weaken Noah's power in the game, and I didn't know how loyal Luis was to Noah. It was between the two players I had alliances with anyways, so I just had to pick which of the two would be better for my game if they stayed.

Then I decide to vote out who I just saved. XD I wasn't expecting I would do this once the final 4 tribal council arrived, but Noah approached me with the promise you can see in the forum of the previous tribal council. I knew there was a possibility he wouldn't go through with it, so I made him promise he would stick by it. I ended up telling him to vote Jake since even if he was my ally, he was a bigger threat than Owen, and possibly even Noah (depending on how many enemies he made on the jury), and once the revote arrived, I felt it was too late to go back now that I vote Jake. Noah ended up winning the fire-making challenge, which
2923 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
Noah ended up winning the fire-making challenge, which was probably the best scenario for me.

The final immunity challenge arrived, and in an incredibly close challenge (yes, I somehow beat Noah) I ended up winning my 3 immunity. I was deadset on voting Noah, and ironically his plea for me to save him just made me want him out more. :P I regret the way I handled the situation, but there's no turning back and I guess that's evidence to how I made the best out of my deal with him.

Social Game: I had some downsides to this, like not talking to a couple people one-on-one, but I think I've talked to everyone on the jury at least a little bit, even if it was only in group conversations with FireDragon (the same goes for Owen who I don't recall saying a word to me in any of the chats we were both in).

Strategic Game: This one had its ups and downs. Sometimes I was responsible for the player going home (Ex. Erik, Jake, and to an extent, Noah). Other times I self-voted (Ex. I think just Riley's elimination? O_o I guess that's one inconsistency) or just went with the plan, which I don't think should make me lose points, just something that doesn't give me points. I made plenty of blunders throughout the way, but I think that just makes my game more interesting.

Physical Game: I'd say winning 3 immunities is a good sign. I probably didn't need either of them (although I'm not sure what Jake and Noah would've done if Noah won immunity, so F4 is debatable for that part).

I hope I managed to convince those uncertain that I should win this game, and to those who are still uncertain (or mostly convinced), be sure to ask me questions so that I can try to change your mind!
2923 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
Hopefully separating parts of the speech made it more readable. :P
2923 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
So I'm not gonna talk about pre merge because I'm pretty sure every vote had a self-vote. So we merged and I planned to go balls to the wall, but Njesus got taken out and with accusations of a frat alliance (not true btw) I figured that it would be better just to lay low. This obviously worked, as when I was in the minority my allies were targeted instead of me. I never be betrayed my alliance of Adam, Jake, and NJ. I will admit that my social game sucked ass, but that is mostly of a result of me not being able to get online much since I've been busy the last month irl. For those of you saying I sheeped, if refusing to betray your alliance is sheeping then so be it. My main goal of the entire game was getting Noah out but since that didn't happen until today it does seem like my game had no purpose. So be it. Good luck Gregory and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
2923 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
Good luck Owen!

open group

Robby's Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!