This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2953 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
YES PWEN AND GREG!!

haahah
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
Congrats to the both of you I adore this final 2 because Jake/Noah don't deserve being I. The Final 2

Noah: claims he would be robbed since he was an "underdog". Let's face it Noah won most of the immunities early and middle merge BUT when the challenge turnouts and challenges aren't as creative (sorry host) you can't say you played a magnificent immunity beast.
Once Erik lost you were out on the loop as to what was occurring. You did things on your own

Jake: we never spoke, the reason why you made is to far was because Adam was so stuck with you and Owen. I get it, he didn't want to betray his friends. But in a game where trust plays a HUGE part, he lost the trust of myself Riley and Greg as he was too attached. Adam basically spared your game
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
Now the finalist,

Owen: Since the beginning of the game, I had thought you were the leader of the alliance of Jake, Adam, Nick as you were friends with most of the tribe. Somehow I was invited to Thai alliance and quickly knew I wouldn't be loyal as id be number 5 or 6. I quickly turned to a good friend, Erik and told him to try and watch out and possibly take out Jake as soon as possible.
This group managed to Come together at merge and of course aligned. We (Eriks alliance) managed to get the numbers and vote our Nick but while he was out Jake threw his vote and that's what made him go back to his alliance

My issue voting for you is
1) You were accompanied with friends so why should j give you the vote over someone who joined alone and did so great.
2) you never spoke to me, it was always Adam that I strategized with and once he left Jake wanted to align but was a hypocrite and didn't stick to his word (even other group games)
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
Can't wait for my issues. XD
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
Greg: We both played very similar games, I'd Like to say I played it better haha
We played both sides and were alone so that's why it was crucial for both of us to play both sides. At times people would even say that we were in a final 2 alliance because of this, when in reality we never really spoke just to make sure how we were voting.

My only question(s) for you is
1) What was a move YOU solely made or that you came up with (strategized)
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
I may have more questions as we proceed FTC
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
My only question(s) for you is
1) What was a move YOU solely made or that you came up with (strategized):

I'm pretty sure I was the first to mention Erik's name even if it was a small comment it might've made his elimination more likely. At the final 4, Noah left me to decide who to vote between Jake and Owen, and I decided to take out the bigger threat, Jake. You may count Noah as one of them as well.
2953 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
1) If you mean like I was with them from the begining, that was luck that Robby invited us lol. We didn't have a premade or anything. I think being with friends means I formed a solid alliance to made it to the end. Sure it meant I was less vulnerable, but you'll notice no one else from my alliance is here.

2) Like I said that was an issue with being very busy irl. I'm sorry I never got around to talk to you you seem like a nice guy, but I mean I couldn't even make FIC because I was jetlagged from a flight. So that's a legitimate complain and I'm sorry but it was unfortunately out of my control.
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
Greg, that still won't count as an answer.
I need more than that, tell me how you orchestrated  a plan

Ex:
I came up to Adam once Erik was out and told him that if he were to stick to Owen/Jake until the final 3, he would end up being 3rd place as Owen is friends with both Jake and Adam.
At the time it was Owen/Adam/Jake vs Noah/FireDragon with Riley/Greg/myself playing both sides
With Noah blushing all this idol talk, I was the one who suggested splitting the vote to Adam in order to make a move
We have
Owen/Adam/Jake to vote Fire Dragon (in case Noah was being serious and this would still make Adam somewhat loyal to his alliance)
Riley/Greg/Myself vote Owen
Noah/Fire vote Adam

The vote was 3-3-1 but someone else voted for Adam (sneaky sneaky) and the plan to get rid of Owen backfired

Something like that ahha

If nothing comes to mind and you did things with the help of others it's okay to say that
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
Owen, they aren't there because others notice when friends join with eachother
You could have improved your gameplay by Unfriending them until the game was over and kept it lowkey. Since it wasn't, people saw you as a threat and took out the alliances

NEW QUESTION: Why do you think you are in the final 2 as supposed to Nick, Adam, and Jake. What were their down falls?
2953 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
BOTH: Rank the jury (Including yourself) based on overall gameplay

Then, connect them with past CBS Survivor players on gameplay or personality
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
I guess Noah because I was the only vote to get rid of him. :P And maybe Jake because when Noah once I made sure Noah would stay loyal to the deal he made, I was the one who suggested voting Jake, and I stuck by my vote. I also had a feeling Noah would win the FMC. For Erik, Adam formed the alliance I mentioned in my speech, and I decided to flip to that side with Jake. In the chat, I mentioned Erik as a potential vote. I don't recall how much I said to convince them that he was the best option.

Is this better?
2953 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Gregory - Explain why you voted me out. I can honestly say that I would have never gone against the majority 5 made that excluded Jake.

Owen - You never once attempted to speak to me in this game. Can you tell me why you're more deserving than Greg of the Title of Sole Survivor?

@ Both - Name two Jurors you'd like to see in both your spots had you not made FTC.
2953 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory - Explain why you voted me out. I can honestly say that I would have never gone against the majority 5 made that excluded Jake.: The fact that you wouldn't have gone against it is exactly why I wanted you out. I was working on pulling together a Fuji alliance at the time and you mentioning how you weren't planning on turning on us had me worried considering Riley wasn't apart of that group, and he was an ally of mine. So I felt my best option was to take you out. It helped that you had potential to play a very good game. I won't ignore the fact that the alliance didn't work out, but it did weaken Noah's power in the game, and considering how he did in the minority, I think that helps your game. :P
2953 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
QUESTION: Why do you think you are in the final 2 as supposed to Nick, Adam, and Jake. What were their down falls?

Nick: Played too hard during an inactive premerge
Adam: Got randomly unlucky when Noah wouldn't vote for me
Jake: Was too vocal about getting Noah out

open group

Robby's Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!