This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3583 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone!
Today's challenge will continue with the non-live challenge streak (as most challenges in the first half of merge will be non-live, while the other half will feature a majority of live challenges). In this challenge you will need to communicate with your fellow competitors to ensure your success. Each of you will be given a gem. Your job is to figure out who has which gem. I will list all 17 of the gems. There is only one of each kind. So you will know when you are being lied to, and it will be your job to decipher who is lying to you- and what they really have. This challenge is similar to a challenge we did pre merge.

Whoever guesses the most gems correctly in the shortest amount of time will win immunity and be safe from tribal council. Not only will this challenge give safety, but it will also clue you in on who you can really trust. Will you lie? Or will you be truthful?

What everyone really has will not be revealed after the challenge is over, so feel free to lie- you may never get caught.

Here are the Gems
------------------------------------
Amber
Opal
Peridot
Ruby
Sapphire
Spinel
Tanzanite
Topaz
Tourmaline
Turquoise
Zircon
Amethyst
Aquamarine
Citrine
Crystal Quartz
Diamond
Emerald

You have until 5:00 PM EST tomorrow to get in your answers, but it's whoever gets the most in the fastest amount of time, so be quick about it!
3583 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Gems will be sent out after invites
3583 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Also Cole is banned so if he doesn't get back in time you might have to guess his O_o
3583 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
well i really dont care so i'll just reveal my gem to you all, it's Crystal Quartz. Gl everyone :)
3583 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Cole is participating through skype
His skype name is: coleconroy
3583 days 20 hours ago
amf7410
Pm me if you want to swap =]
3583 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
SurvivorRulz96 Told me his was Diamond, and me2013 his gem was Amethyst.

Just thought you'd all likr to be aware of that.

Work on your lying (and your basic typing skills), you're shitty at both.

:)
3583 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
sorry Will i had to lie to you because you lied to me

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2hs5g2b.jpg

^ don't believe me add me on skype- survivorrulz96
i'll share my screen and we can see who's lying to people
3583 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Will if you want to call out people at least you tell your real gem to people, and once lifer reveals who had what gems it will be clear that you lied to me, i told everyone else's mine...
3583 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
^ and i would gladly show my gem on skype too :) don't be afraid to add me
3583 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
My real gem is Amber lol cya later stop threatening me via mails LOL it's not intimidating

don't call me a liar when i don't even put enough effort into this game to care, not that I care about being called a liar from someone I'll never meet and who can't even form a coherent sentence properly on tengaged dot com.
3583 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorRulz96
i wasnt threatening lol idk why you hate me now
3582 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Extending deadline just a little
Getting home in like 30 min
3582 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Okay. Here we go.

Only 6 of you submitted. The first person to submit all 17 gems correctly was..............

Cole91! Congratulations Cole, you have won immunity and will be safe from tribal council tonight. Everyone else is fair game. Tribal will be up shortly
3582 days 21 hours ago
me2013
seriously he is banned...

he shuldnt have even been allowed to play.......
3582 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Why not?
He was able to do the challenge- and Tengaged's restrictions aren't mine

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!