This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #65-66: Xoi

Topic » Tribal Council #65-66: Xoi

3607 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
Welcome to another tribal council.

Questions for all:

-Only one person from your tribe showed up to the challenge. Is that a sign on how this game is going to go for all of you?

-There will only be 7 of you left after this tribal council, whereas the Wazuzu tribe is still strong with 9, does that make you worried?

-Idols are always a thought. How many idols do you think are still floating around in this game (on all tribes)?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mail me your votes by 10 PM EST on Wednesday! If you have an idol and would like to play it, mail me saying so BEFORE votes are read!
3607 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
MAIL ME CONFESSIONALS

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!
3607 days 11 hours ago
LongedShorted
-Only one person from your tribe showed up to the challenge. Is that a sign on how this game is going to go for all of you?

No idea...we were 9 strong people in that climbing challenge. No idea what happened. :L I really hope we can get ourselves back on top.

-There will only be 7 of you left after this tribal council, whereas the Wazuzu tribe is still strong with 9, does that make you worried?

Yes, of course. But I know Survivor, and if you have not went to at least two tribal councils, your tribe WILL crumble at the merge. 100%.

-Idols are always a thought. How many idols do you think are still floating around in this game (on all tribes)?

No idea. Probably around four or five?
3607 days 10 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to another tribal council.

Questions for all:

For the record i did show up but my computer lagged when i thought i did the check in. I even posted on your blog but you ignored me lmao

Well lets face it. With a 20 person merge i thought the merge will be tribe vs tribe lol

My guess is 6
3607 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh

I had stated before that I wasn't going to be their. I was helping out at the homeless shelter. However I will be available for challenges going forward.

No but grats on them doing well

15 is the guess overall.

-------------------------------------------------------------
3607 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
-Only one person from your tribe showed up to the challenge. Is that a sign on how this game is going to go for all of you? I am usually there. I had something else going on but I know in the future we'll bring it. We have show previously that we perform well so swerve.

-There will only be 7 of you left after this tribal council, whereas the Wazuzu tribe is still strong with 9, does that make you worried? This game is all about numbers. Absolutely.

-Idols are always a thought. How many idols do you think are still floating around in this game (on all tribes)? I'd say in the ballpark of 10. They'll be out in due time.
3606 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
no its not a sign i do think a lot of us were busy last night so it was tough for us really but we will make a comeback
it makes me worried a little but they have too much power where it will crumble soon
i think maybe 6 idols
3606 days 9 hours ago
LongedShorted
Sonervous :L
3606 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Time to read the votes
3606 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3606 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
*nobody stands*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3606 days 9 hours ago
LongedShorted
*stands up and hands him a stick*

:)
3606 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
First vote.....

Aiwfwyattroh
3606 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Second vote.......

PeaceOut14
3606 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Third vote......
LongedShorted
3606 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Fourth vote......
Aiwfwyattroh

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!