This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALERT] IMPORTANT INFORMATION! [ALERT]

Topic » [ALERT] IMPORTANT INFORMATION!..

3650 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
alliances? in survivor? WHAT
3650 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
IKR Keith, some people are being hipsters right now >.>
3650 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
and we should totally vote out Giaphage or what ever his name is
3650 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
He thinks he's running all 94 of us, we'll show him!
3650 days 14 hours ago
manalord
I lov ho i cane talk to my frinds without it being a fucking allaince...
3650 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
There are things called a fucking group SKYPE CALL where people add me to call me 500 times at once... Not a fucking alliance.

And I don't know who you are blue, but to everyone else, don't let this motherfucker tell you how to play YOUR game!!
3650 days 11 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
This is honestly disgusting.
You guys are playing the "Im not an alliance, i'm just floating" card. Like bitch stop. Stop being a little pussy and say you are playing the game or you can get the fuck out.

We all know i'm floating because you guys are honestly disgusting and I find no interest in the game but sleeping with host + castaways.

XOXO
#Phina
3650 days 11 hours ago
LongedShorted
^^^
SLAY YOU FIERCE QUEEN LIKE OMG LMAO YESSS I CAN'T EVEN! FABULOUS GURL YOU! +1000 QUEEN!
3650 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
This is news to me?????? Im apart of the lions pack and I havent been on skype in a week o im not apart of this.
3650 days 9 hours ago
dfalc7
I don't think that was an alliance, it looks like just a normal skype convo. I'm in the Survivor frat and haven't heard anything about a frat alliance... Also theres like 5 million people in that frat I don't even know who 90% of them are.
3650 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
Yeah pretty sure its just a chat^ it full of people not even in the game and a host XD but im sure blue just wanted his 10seconds of fame
3650 days 6 hours ago
Lol there is no premise or far alliance I agree with the disgusting part. This shit is like little elementary drama on a FUCKING play ground and all y'all little bitches are waiting to get fucked over in the game!

But I'm not getting fucked ok? I'm breaking the D and I will make my own fate in this game
3650 days 4 hours ago
TylerKeith
Allow me to tell you why this is fucking stupid. are you actually trying to upstage sackeshi because it damn well sounds like it. alliances are a fucking part of the game, and apparently you just ruined yours because if everyone else is like me, I find it really hard to trust you.
3650 days 4 hours ago
Sackeshi
hay it makes sense they are a frat about survivor games so why would they not aline

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!